Reviews for Enough
Charmingly-Evil chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
awww cute very nice, loved the plot. great job!
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This truly is a wonderful piece of work. Your word choices are baeutiful and make the story flow so well. Your plot is simple but very intricate, and the whole thing just made me want to melt into a puddle. I think you captured the dynamics of the Todd/Lovett relationship perfectly. Awesome job. )
SpoonfulOfArsenic chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
The thought of him in a scarf is so awesome! Great story! I really liked it.
oz princess chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
This is incredibly well written; it's novel quality! It bought a smile to my face when I read this.
the-madness-underneath chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I can't say much. I can tell you that I smiled through the whole thing.
Ms. Rosemary Mees chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
This is really good. It made me smile and sad at the same time. Really good.
matissehearts chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Yay! Todd kisses her! I sound like a complete and utter fangirl but I am so delighted to see Sweeney reciprocate some affection towards Lovett's way. And it isn't just this that makes your story so wonderful to read; the very plot of it, the way you paint pictures with your words, it is all so beautiful!

Thank you!
Secretsofthedarkness chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Love it.
Obscure Bird chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
Wicked good job here, ma'am. You've got a lovely story for them, poor things, and not going overdramatic or out of character with it. Thank you for posting this.
Lady Nuit chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
girl this so so in character except sweeney. the fluffiniess balanced the dark mood of the story and the setting london. good job definately favorites.
rachel chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
so very much love for this story. i wish that i could think of something constructive to tell you, but i can't. thank you for being such a lovely writer!
Eillac chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Wow. Really well written. You've donw an amazing job with it.

-Alex
Autumdragon chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
That's really adorable

beautifully written, you've captured the characters brilliantly. Good for you!

Autumdragon
Harmful Harlot chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Stunning! I love this story, truly good indeed.
Johnnydspiratequeen chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Great story, I love your descriptions! The thought of that is enough to make me melt. :)
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »