Reviews for The Right Time
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Very nice story. I always thought Leo should have been the guy for Veronica. He actually gets her. The others really don't.
YellinYee chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
This is so sweet. Veronica/Logan ("LoVe") grew on me beginning mid-season 2, but ever since Leo's first appearance in season 1, I liked him. I thought he was sweet and cared about Veronica but *got* who she was, the way you wrote here. The fact that he takes care and watches out for Tina here just makes him seem all the sweeter guy. :)
Alien Altered chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
I love it. It's nice to see another Leo/Veronica shipper out there. There's far too few of us.
Quirky Del chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Aw! I loved loved Loved this! I adore Leo! There's a shocking void of Leo Veronica stuff here at all! I really hope that you write more Leo stuff! I shoud, too...hmm. I must admit to being a Veronica Logan fan foremost, but Leo is Very Very close! Haha! If I was V I'd have a very hard time choosing between the two!

Anyway, this was a really cool oneshot! I really liked how you have Veronica coming over to Leo's and the stuff with his sister. The dialogue was great and the whole thing was just really entertaining! If you decide to add to this or write another Leo V one, I would definitely love to read it! : )

Cheers,

Del

PS - Happy New Year!
Quicksilver19 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Aw, that was cute... Leo and Veronica were pretty cute... Good job...