Reviews for Never Say Never
hesvanloon chapter 1 . 8/20/2018
Came across this dime. What a great story! Amazing!
littleellie30 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
What a fab story! Shame it's your only collaboration! Please do more!
14cyang chapter 7 . 12/2/2010
That was really good! I loved the "Walls don't just keep others out, they lock you in as well". Very insightful
xoxokiss210 chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
i loved
ComplexLayers chapter 28 . 3/4/2010
I agree this was an fantastic story and I love how BB just kinda blended together. There was no huge scene where they both confess their love to one another, there was no Brennan can't take the thought of love and runs away multiple times. They just are and that is perfect in my mind.
daisy07 chapter 28 . 1/6/2010
I have just found your story, read it in one sitting and found it compulsive reading. I hope you decide to write more so have put you on Author Alert!
Marcus S. Lazarus chapter 28 . 11/22/2009
Nice job you’ve got here, really; a dramatic opening chapter progressing to become a highly interesting story, with some excellent character bonding opportunities.

The case you came up with was a very interesting bit of work, creating an intriguing plot even WITHOUT the obvious benefit of the kidnapping angle of the crisis, and as for your killer...

DAMN, that guy had a dangerously sick mind; his fantasies about how he would kill Brennan alone made for chilling reading- his shifting perspectives and reasoning only added to that; half the time it sounded like he wanted Brennan to see him as her ‘hero’ and the other half I was expecting him to rip out her throat with his teeth-, and that was even BEFORE we knew who he really was.

(Interesting twist with Cummings, by the way; I was expecting that he wasn’t what he seemed, but I still hadn’t expected things to go THAT far, or for his reasoning to be so cold-bloodedly self-centred...)

Still, in the end, it’s your personal bonding moments that prove truly effective here; you expertly captured everything that makes Booth and Brennan’s relationship so exceptional in the show, with their mutual willingness to be vulnerable with each other in a manner that no other partner has ever managed to inspire in them clearly demonstrating their powerful bond with each other.

Keep up the great work!
Law Denvir chapter 28 . 10/10/2009
OMG OMG OMG! It took me three whole days to read that, and i read a 500 page book in one day! My god that was even better than Hart Hansons! But, then again, it is easier to wtie than to make a movie, because you can imagen in a book and you put up with what you get in a film. Anyway, you Email me when you make another book okay, email me!
cmf227 chapter 28 . 8/29/2009
This story was incredible. You two should definitely write more! I LOVE multi-chaps with angst/fluff/BB taking care of each other so this was ABSOLUTELY PERFECT. So seriously, great job, write more please!
ButterscotchNoseAppraiser chapter 4 . 2/25/2009
Wow...it is frightening how much this chapter makes me think of the song Beating Heart Baby by Head Automatica. Seriously, if this is some sort of freak coincidence and you don't know the song, listen to it and let me know what you think. I have an account I was just too lazy to sign in :P And for the record, love the story so far. Its moving at a good pace with enough fluff to keep me happy and enough drama and intrigue to keep me...well...intrigued. Marvelous work I just hope you aren't too cruel in the chapters to come
Angeldream05 chapter 28 . 2/9/2009
I read this story in less than two days! And totally loved it! Definately one of my favorites! Great job!
Lorry92 chapter 28 . 2/3/2009
This is by far the best Bones fanfic i've ever read. I really hope you write some more.

Congrats!
ValaMagic chapter 28 . 1/23/2009
Wow, love this fic... so sad and there's heaps of detail loved the end too.
Spooge13 chapter 4 . 1/23/2009
Wow. I just have to say that you've got Booth and Brennan's bickering down perfectly. That's hard to find-a fan fiction with that aspect of their relationship done correctly (and actually funny). Nice job!
Spooge13 chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
Woo! Nice cliffie, there. I'm glad I don't have to wait! :D This story just keeps getting better and better. The words you use to describe the scene really paint a picture in your reader's head. That takes talent; not everyone can do that. I also love the occasional humor you've written into the story. It really helps readers to focus on the text and keeps their minds from wandering. Wonderful, wonderful job.