Reviews for Without Regrets
history chapter 7 . 4/5
I love your story!
My Solitude chapter 7 . 2/3/2014
Lovely ending to an even lovelier story! xD
Nessie chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
HNNNNNG. THIS STORY (AND ESPECIALLY THIS CHAPTER) MADE ME SO HAPPY I CAN'T EVEN.

*keyboard smash*
Nessie chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
KHR/Loveless is like the little engine that SHOULD'VE FREAKING HAPPENED. This is honestly the best crossover I've come across in a long time, and you handle it very skillfully. I LOVE MUKURO SO HARD, WHY IS HE SUCH A BADASS ANGSTMUFFIN. You even made me like Xanxus a little, which is no mean feat, since I find him boring and pretty much unlikeable in canon.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 2 . 1/22/2013
... And why was Gokudera eating Yamamoto's tie?
dhampire712 chapter 7 . 1/14/2013
Love the letter XD XD XD
Sailor Dying-Will chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
Oh my god! That was awesome! Thank you for writing this and sharing it with the rest of us. It was... IS brilliant. I look forward to more.
Vidimus chapter 7 . 6/9/2012
The best loveless crossover I've ever read, great work.
DeathsRedMinstrel chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
asdfghjkl;

HOW DO YOU WRITE SOMETHING SO PERFECT AND FUNNY AND RIDICULOUSLY CUTE AND CANON EXCEPT NOT AND WHY IS THIS NOT CANON AND OH MY GOD I CANNOT FIND THE WORDS TO EXPRESS HOW MUCH I FREAKING LOVE THIS BECAUSE X27 DYNAMICS AND SQUALO AND DINO AND HOW GOKUDERA EXPLAINS HIS AND YAMOMOTO'S NAME AND GAH.

In case you couldn't tell, I love this fic to pieces. You should write more in this universe, because I would read it and spazz out over every piece.
wolfsrainrules chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
XDDDD

U-u-u-up...his...no...nose? XDDD HAHAHAHAHA! -dies- Best. Line. Ever.

I ADORE this scene (Tsuna turns-and he does know what Xanxus has is when Mukuro slams up against a wall of willpower made of words, and feels the unshakable conviction snap against him like stone.) Gives me goosebumps.

I'll say it again. You should so write more of this crossover.
wolfsrainrules chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
Oh.

My.

God.

BEST.

IDEA.

EVER.

I adore this! I even adore the Sacrifice-Fighter pairs and I LOVE Tsuna's and Xanxus' name and how it ties to both of them.

Really amazing job.

Honest. You should so do more of this crossover.
Mesonoxian chapter 7 . 3/20/2011
Lol, fic like this are worth the hours searching on FFnet XDD
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 7 . 3/14/2011
...Well, now wasn't this interesting. I have to say, good take on a Reborn!/Loveless crossover. You honestly surprised me many times with your subtle plot twists. Like Tsuna being a fighter, Xanxus being the sacrifice,... you get what I mean. So wonderful job!
Arienna Natalitha chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
whoa, a short fic that is entertaining enough for a lifetime. I like this! Tsuna and Xanxus was sweet :3 though Xanxus is a bit too kind of this. And oh, what happened to Tactless? Bel and Haru? I want to know more about these two...!

And, awww, Mukuro (sort of) falling for Tsuna-kun at the end... heeeheee, the perfect twist ever!
darkdranzer chapter 7 . 1/26/2011
omg. this is epic. haha. i love their names its so fitting especially tsunas now that you think about it. haha. although...hibird as sacrifice? O_O