Reviews for When The Future Died
deathpoetic96 chapter 5 . 11/23/2020
That’s fucking stupid
teenwriter827 chapter 43 . 11/13/2020
Please resume this soon, its awesome
Erratic Puddle of Something chapter 43 . 7/17/2020
One of the most epic fanfic I've ever read! I know it has been 10 years since it last updated, but perhaps it could be revived one day? I really hope so. It's truly too good to see it abandoned. Best elemental!Harry, truly shocking with Ofelia's betrayal though
Bloodfire87 chapter 42 . 6/4/2020
I had forgotten how awesome this story was! I know it's been awhile since you wrote this but I really hope you write more soon! Would just love to know what happens next!
arksy chapter 2 . 5/27/2020
I think you must mean the story starts the summer of 1995, one month before Harry’s birthday; the Triwizard Tournament has recently ended, Cedric is dead, and Harry’s going onto his fifth year. Atrocious spelling errors aside and some illogicalities, this is fine.
Guest chapter 43 . 12/3/2019
Stop insulting the story people. If you don't like it don't read it. Bloody fucking bastards.
It's a great story. Any fucker who tells you it's horrible is a little piece of shit a self-centred piece of crap and idiotic alcoholic you can go fuck himself
It's a brilliant story, and I hope you come back to complete it one day.
Jestersky98 chapter 11 . 10/15/2019
This entire story is a major fuck up
Nothing in this story was actually well done, everything was so bad that I couldn't force myself to read anymore
Jestersky98 chapter 10 . 10/15/2019
If this is a paranoid war veteran for you then go fuck yourself
Nobody would fall for something like that
HarGrif chapter 21 . 6/15/2019
You make Anton out as a weakling and Ofelia as all-powerful, that makes no sense! Hermione was a very strong witch and it makes no sense she would turn dark and snake-face would welcome her!
Jestersky98 chapter 6 . 6/5/2019
You know this isn't working very well if the 'rules' you're making is screwing up everything you could possibly do in a time travel AU...
bad rules to follow makes this a bad fic
Sypho Dias chapter 15 . 3/26/2019
dude ever heard of wards?! i think there were wards around the place. and he should have taken dumbledore with him. look at him telling draco about backup and not taking any himself! idiot.
Sypho Dias chapter 7 . 3/25/2019
hermione? srsly?!
Sypho Dias chapter 3 . 3/25/2019
well... wasnt that stupid! isnt he supposed to be experienced?! leaving the hospital while wounded... bloody brilliant! why do all heroes hate hospitals when they are going to be living half their lives there! they should be pretty used to it by now.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2018
I LOVE how you revised the story for grammar but the very first sentence of the story is a fuckig run-on. Good job, idiot.
stylo1 chapter 5 . 2/10/2018
anton is a little bitch, they stole his sword, he is kept prisoner by the order, he lets harry suffer the same fate as before. why go back in time and not change anything. things to change tkae the prohecy, pick up harry, train the kids, change the order from dictatorship to democratcy
1,469 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »