Reviews for When The Future Died
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/15
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
omh666 chapter 43 . 10/30/2016
Man, just as good the second time I read it, but still not finished. Depressing. Here's hoping it isn't entirely abandoned.
Arwenien chapter 33 . 9/29/2016
Ekhm, I wish to point out that the plot is getting riddiculous. Every time somebone fights with Ofelia, she predictibly outsmarts them. It's booooooring. The same thing hapens again, and again, and again... 33 long chapers and we are still at the beginning. It's also riddiculous, because you paint everyone as an incompetent fool, ecpecially Harry. Ofelia is so smart, so powerful, bla bla bla, that nobody can stop her in any way. For me she is pain in the ass and I'm just waiting for someone to kill her or do something to her, but my patience is wearing thin...
Littwink chapter 6 . 8/18/2016
I don't read a lot of HP fanfics that write specifically about working in the OotP without bashing them, but your view makes them somewhat bearable.
Littwink chapter 5 . 8/18/2016
New twist!
Guest chapter 43 . 5/26/2016
So uh... It's like 6 years ago this story qas updated but i RLY HOPE that it will continue! I want to reeeeaaaaaaddddd
I luv ur story btw! It's written in a fun and easy to understand ish way :)

Ah! I forgot to say: i nearly cried when rho came baxk to live lmao
Aaaaaand: thank u for writing this story! I am rly stressed out lately because exam period is coming (like starting next week and i gotta studyyyyy ugh) and i rly needed something to make me relax ~
Hmm tho is crying considered relaxing lmao
GREAT STORY
Su.Lecue chapter 4 . 4/2/2016
one review questioned why it was necessary to burn the rat. I do see it important, to prevent something my hapoend. however, he eliminates young Peter but leave out in the open the old one. can't they see from a dead body that he's older than he must be? wiuldnt there be questions about it? well the story is going great, I'm enjoying it alot.
MrToasterMan chapter 43 . 3/30/2016
What happened to this awesome story?! I hope you bring it back one day. It's well written and very fun to read!
my deathly hallows chapter 43 . 3/26/2016
Its been nearly six years woman!(not that you are or not)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/29/2016
God I love this fic! I really miss it. :3
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
geeez. this is harsh.
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
lol
Guest chapter 9 . 2/13/2015
The 3d floor was completely abandoned, hence the reason they used it for the philosophers stone. The teachers live on second i think
Guest chapter 5 . 1/7/2015
Hey. From what I’ve gathered, you want to make Anton look Russian. All the names and stuff. I am fairly well-acquainted with the Russian culture and things, so I wanted to clear some things up.
Firstly, I don’t think there’s Russian surname such as Lukyen out there. Luikin might be what you were aiming for. And in this chapter, Dumbledore called Harry, Anton Sasha Lukyen. Russians don’t really have middle names. They have a second surname that is patronymic. For example, if Anton’s father’s first name was Andrei, then Anton’s full name would be Anton Andreyevich Lukyen. Andreyevich is the form of conjugation you’d use. Girls also take on patronymic surnames.
And in one of the previous chapters, Anton said that being called ‘Mr Lukyen’ makes him feel like his father. Well, Russian respectful form of address is not ‘Mr’ or ‘Mrs’. You’d just call the person by their first and patronymic name. If Anton was Anton Andreyevich as I’d previously said, then he’d be called Anton Adreyevich in Russia if people wanted to address him formally.
I don’t claim to be an expert, since I am British myself, but I did live in Russia for a few years, and I am pretty sure the way I mentioned is the right way.
The Waunderer chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
Uh I'm just wondering but hasn't the order of the Phoenix just met Anton so shouldn't they be more wary around him I mean even if he did provethat Sirius was innocent wouldn't they be wondering if it was a trick by voldemort to find out their secrets?
1,449 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »