Reviews for When The Future Died
doRodrigo chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
Loving it! Hope you update it soon enough. Keep up the great work. Cheers!
WalnutSeeker22161 chapter 43 . 10/5/2017
Please update this story soon. It is really good and I want to know what happens next. I hope it’s not abandoned.
PwnerofHeroes chapter 2 . 6/25/2017
Decent so far, you seem to have some confusion with what inflation actually is, it's still the same amount of money it's just worth less
tigerslady08 chapter 43 . 5/3/2017
Its been a while but it's still a great reread. Still looking forward to a new chapter some day. Thanks.
azzzeeeehA chapter 43 . 4/23/2017
Amazing writing!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
omh666 chapter 43 . 10/30/2016
Man, just as good the second time I read it, but still not finished. Depressing. Here's hoping it isn't entirely abandoned.
Arwenien chapter 33 . 9/29/2016
Ekhm, I wish to point out that the plot is getting riddiculous. Every time somebone fights with Ofelia, she predictibly outsmarts them. It's booooooring. The same thing hapens again, and again, and again... 33 long chapers and we are still at the beginning. It's also riddiculous, because you paint everyone as an incompetent fool, ecpecially Harry. Ofelia is so smart, so powerful, bla bla bla, that nobody can stop her in any way. For me she is pain in the ass and I'm just waiting for someone to kill her or do something to her, but my patience is wearing thin...
Littwink chapter 6 . 8/18/2016
I don't read a lot of HP fanfics that write specifically about working in the OotP without bashing them, but your view makes them somewhat bearable.
Littwink chapter 5 . 8/18/2016
New twist!
Guest chapter 43 . 5/26/2016
So uh... It's like 6 years ago this story qas updated but i RLY HOPE that it will continue! I want to reeeeaaaaaaddddd
I luv ur story btw! It's written in a fun and easy to understand ish way :)

Ah! I forgot to say: i nearly cried when rho came baxk to live lmao
Aaaaaand: thank u for writing this story! I am rly stressed out lately because exam period is coming (like starting next week and i gotta studyyyyy ugh) and i rly needed something to make me relax ~
Hmm tho is crying considered relaxing lmao
GREAT STORY
Su.Lecue chapter 4 . 4/2/2016
one review questioned why it was necessary to burn the rat. I do see it important, to prevent something my hapoend. however, he eliminates young Peter but leave out in the open the old one. can't they see from a dead body that he's older than he must be? wiuldnt there be questions about it? well the story is going great, I'm enjoying it alot.
MrToasterMan chapter 43 . 3/30/2016
What happened to this awesome story?! I hope you bring it back one day. It's well written and very fun to read!
my deathly hallows chapter 43 . 3/26/2016
Its been nearly six years woman!(not that you are or not)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/29/2016