Reviews for When The Future Died
The 3d floor was completely abandoned, hence the reason they used it for the philosophers stone. The teachers live on second i think
Hey. From what I’ve gathered, you want to make Anton look Russian. All the names and stuff. I am fairly well-acquainted with the Russian culture and things, so I wanted to clear some things up.
Firstly, I don’t think there’s Russian surname such as Lukyen out there. Luikin might be what you were aiming for. And in this chapter, Dumbledore called Harry, Anton Sasha Lukyen. Russians don’t really have middle names. They have a second surname that is patronymic. For example, if Anton’s father’s first name was Andrei, then Anton’s full name would be Anton Andreyevich Lukyen. Andreyevich is the form of conjugation you’d use. Girls also take on patronymic surnames.
And in one of the previous chapters, Anton said that being called ‘Mr Lukyen’ makes him feel like his father. Well, Russian respectful form of address is not ‘Mr’ or ‘Mrs’. You’d just call the person by their first and patronymic name. If Anton was Anton Andreyevich as I’d previously said, then he’d be called Anton Adreyevich in Russia if people wanted to address him formally.
I don’t claim to be an expert, since I am British myself, but I did live in Russia for a few years, and I am pretty sure the way I mentioned is the right way.
The Waunderer chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
Uh I'm just wondering but hasn't the order of the Phoenix just met Anton so shouldn't they be more wary around him I mean even if he did provethat Sirius was innocent wouldn't they be wondering if it was a trick by voldemort to find out their secrets?
GinnyPotter chapter 43 . 11/16/2014
I liked all ur chapters..but r u going too write more...?
Charlie0925 chapter 43 . 11/12/2014
Oh, I am so, so in love with this fic and your truly marvelous writing hon! Great job! I adore each of the characters you have created here and all of the fantastic plot twists & turns! Please when you get the chance, please come back to this story as it's far to good not to be finished! ;o)

And on that note, I do hope you are ok as you've not been around in so long, hope all is well!
vampwalker709 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Well great start but the whole wormtail thing was confusing with the rat version of himself was wondering when he came back if he spit with his animagus or if that was his present self?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Up date please ur story is really good but I don't approve of the language I hate swearing but good story
Flaming Rose chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
Ba-da, ba, ba, ba: I'm lovin' it!

HahahahahahHha! Get it, get it?! 'Cause it's the McDonald's theme song, and…,…I love this story…?…Get it…?…

(Crickets,crickets.)

O…kay?

Anyway, thansk so much and g'morning! Bye!

D
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I really miss this story. It's so AWESOME and unique!
TwinTigerLover chapter 21 . 8/3/2014
Your story is very good, however as the tail wides on I find myself Loseing enthusiasm to read on. Your plot is good as is your English but I will have to stop here. Good luck and hope others find your story intresting.
branchkk chapter 43 . 7/14/2014
Brilliant story! Hooked on reading more!
greenprisoner chapter 4 . 6/21/2014
I really have trouble seeing Anton letting them walk all over them. I mean he's there voluntarily he could fight dark wizards on his own considering how useless the order of the phoenix is
notsofrilly chapter 43 . 6/3/2014
Pity this story hasn't been updated in a while. It was really good.
DeadlyXDevil chapter 25 . 4/25/2014
I had my doubts about this story. The usually story Harry would spill all his secrets about where he was from and what happened. But you made it great. I didn't want to stop reading its a great story.
peruvianprincess chapter 43 . 4/24/2014
I've enjoyed your story, and even though there have been times when I wanted to shake you and just say 'get on with it!', I think your plot line and pacing are very good. It did surprise me at first that Ofelia was Hermione, because of the hair color thing, but I won't castigate you for your choices because I think it's fun to see what plays out. These stories are, after all, categorically AU and I wouldn't want every author to write the same thing. Besides, it's starting to sound as if you're going to have AD remove some kind of memory block and that may change her perspective. Yay! Maybe some day you'll come back and finish this story. It does seem so close to the end that there may be hope. In the meantime, thanks for sharing your talent!
1,438 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »