Reviews for When The Future Died
Jameson chapter 5 . 12/2/2023
That was terrible. Glad to see you haven't stopped writing at this chapter yet regret the waste of time I spent hoping it would get better.
pincho chapter 4 . 11/28/2023
Started with such promise and devolved into stupidity
Joshbbeer chapter 4 . 11/28/2021
You have ruined this by making him all chummy and friendly straight away
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2021
Is the traitor Hermione or Ginny? I'm leaning to Ginny... faking her death.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/16/2021
He lies too well for it NOT to be disturbing. Please make a timeline of the events after the order of the phoenix so that we can see what differed from Cannon. Thank you, I am interested in this fic ever since He killed wormtail. Also, when you are supposed to put quotes ("..."), you put 's. ('...') Take no offense, but I think that is WRONG in GRAMMAR and just WRONG.
Again, please don't take offense.
Eragon135790 chapter 4 . 4/7/2021
i dont understand why mc lets them overrule him so much.
The Geeky Folkteller chapter 2 . 2/10/2021
You've got your dates wrong. If this is supposed to be after the events of the Triwizard Tournament AND Sirius Black is still alive, then it should be June 19th 1995, not 96.
deathpoetic96 chapter 5 . 11/23/2020
That’s fucking stupid
teenwriter827 chapter 43 . 11/13/2020
Please resume this soon, its awesome
Erratic Puddle of Something chapter 43 . 7/17/2020
One of the most epic fanfic I've ever read! I know it has been 10 years since it last updated, but perhaps it could be revived one day? I really hope so. It's truly too good to see it abandoned. Best elemental!Harry, truly shocking with Ofelia's betrayal though
Bloodfire87 chapter 42 . 6/4/2020
I had forgotten how awesome this story was! I know it's been awhile since you wrote this but I really hope you write more soon! Would just love to know what happens next!
arksy chapter 2 . 5/27/2020
I think you must mean the story starts the summer of 1995, one month before Harry’s birthday; the Triwizard Tournament has recently ended, Cedric is dead, and Harry’s going onto his fifth year. Atrocious spelling errors aside and some illogicalities, this is fine.
Guest chapter 43 . 12/3/2019
Stop insulting the story people. If you don't like it don't read it. Bloody fucking bastards.
It's a great story. Any fucker who tells you it's horrible is a little piece of shit a self-centred piece of crap and idiotic alcoholic you can go fuck himself
It's a brilliant story, and I hope you come back to complete it one day.
Jestersky98 chapter 11 . 10/15/2019
This entire story is a major fuck up
Nothing in this story was actually well done, everything was so bad that I couldn't force myself to read anymore
Jestersky98 chapter 10 . 10/15/2019
If this is a paranoid war veteran for you then go fuck yourself
Nobody would fall for something like that
1,476 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »