Reviews for When The Future Died
So uh... It's like 6 years ago this story qas updated but i RLY HOPE that it will continue! I want to reeeeaaaaaaddddd
I luv ur story btw! It's written in a fun and easy to understand ish way :)

Ah! I forgot to say: i nearly cried when rho came baxk to live lmao
Aaaaaand: thank u for writing this story! I am rly stressed out lately because exam period is coming (like starting next week and i gotta studyyyyy ugh) and i rly needed something to make me relax ~
Hmm tho is crying considered relaxing lmao
GREAT STORY
Su.Lecue chapter 4 . 4/2
one review questioned why it was necessary to burn the rat. I do see it important, to prevent something my hapoend. however, he eliminates young Peter but leave out in the open the old one. can't they see from a dead body that he's older than he must be? wiuldnt there be questions about it? well the story is going great, I'm enjoying it alot.
MrToasterMan chapter 43 . 3/30
What happened to this awesome story?! I hope you bring it back one day. It's well written and very fun to read!
my deathly hallows chapter 43 . 3/26
Its been nearly six years woman!(not that you are or not)
God I love this fic! I really miss it. :3
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 1 . 2/6
geeez. this is harsh.
MissLuciusNightWings chapter 1 . 2/6
lol
Guest chapter 9 . 2/13/2015
The 3d floor was completely abandoned, hence the reason they used it for the philosophers stone. The teachers live on second i think
Guest chapter 5 . 1/7/2015
Hey. From what I’ve gathered, you want to make Anton look Russian. All the names and stuff. I am fairly well-acquainted with the Russian culture and things, so I wanted to clear some things up.
Firstly, I don’t think there’s Russian surname such as Lukyen out there. Luikin might be what you were aiming for. And in this chapter, Dumbledore called Harry, Anton Sasha Lukyen. Russians don’t really have middle names. They have a second surname that is patronymic. For example, if Anton’s father’s first name was Andrei, then Anton’s full name would be Anton Andreyevich Lukyen. Andreyevich is the form of conjugation you’d use. Girls also take on patronymic surnames.
And in one of the previous chapters, Anton said that being called ‘Mr Lukyen’ makes him feel like his father. Well, Russian respectful form of address is not ‘Mr’ or ‘Mrs’. You’d just call the person by their first and patronymic name. If Anton was Anton Andreyevich as I’d previously said, then he’d be called Anton Adreyevich in Russia if people wanted to address him formally.
I don’t claim to be an expert, since I am British myself, but I did live in Russia for a few years, and I am pretty sure the way I mentioned is the right way.
The Waunderer chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
Uh I'm just wondering but hasn't the order of the Phoenix just met Anton so shouldn't they be more wary around him I mean even if he did provethat Sirius was innocent wouldn't they be wondering if it was a trick by voldemort to find out their secrets?
GinnyPotter chapter 43 . 11/16/2014
I liked all ur chapters..but r u going too write more...?
Charlie0925 chapter 43 . 11/12/2014
Oh, I am so, so in love with this fic and your truly marvelous writing hon! Great job! I adore each of the characters you have created here and all of the fantastic plot twists & turns! Please when you get the chance, please come back to this story as it's far to good not to be finished! ;o)

And on that note, I do hope you are ok as you've not been around in so long, hope all is well!
vampwalker709 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Well great start but the whole wormtail thing was confusing with the rat version of himself was wondering when he came back if he spit with his animagus or if that was his present self?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Up date please ur story is really good but I don't approve of the language I hate swearing but good story
Flaming Rose chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
Ba-da, ba, ba, ba: I'm lovin' it!

HahahahahahHha! Get it, get it?! 'Cause it's the McDonald's theme song, and…,…I love this story…?…Get it…?…

(Crickets,crickets.)

O…kay?

Anyway, thansk so much and g'morning! Bye!

D