Reviews for When The Future Died
StormBrisingr chapter 43 . 9/9/2010
Yay! An update! Interesting chapter, but I'm wondering... will they remove the blocks on their memories now that the spell is 'gone'? I can't wait to see what's going to happen next!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/9/2010
Please format your text. Dialogue should be " " and not ' '
Eh Name what's that chapter 4 . 9/9/2010
... ... ...Humph, i was expecting something a little more interesting, right now you're portraying him as a pansy who is lacking a backbone... ... ...the site admin really should add another genre: pitifully weak fools... ... ... i really hope this gets better as it goes along, because right now, it's really putting me off...
DaniPotterLovesGod chapter 43 . 9/9/2010
I hope you update more often.
FacelessxAuthor chapter 42 . 8/2/2010
Next chapter? WHAT next chapter! ARGH. We need a next chapter! Actually, we need the rest of the story! It's killing me not knowing what's going to happen, even though the end of this chapter wasn't a cliffy. :]

Anyway. I love your story to pieces (eight? Teehee, Harry Potter joke), and I really wish you would update. I absolutely love Powerful!Harry and Powerful!Ron, especially seeing as how Ron is portrayed as kind of stupid and nonpowerful in a lot of these stories. I ESPECIALLY love the fact that you made Hermoine the one to turn bad, because no one ever does, and I never really liked her all that much. ALSO, I usually don't like the whole Elementals thing, but obviously you've made it work very, very well for you. ;]

It'd also be pretty cool if Gia/Ginny was transported back as well, although that wouldn't exactly fit with the Prophecy...oh well. It'd also be Totally Awesome if they're identities were widely revealed. I just love those sorts of things, where Harry is hiding under this secret alias and no one suspects a thing, then BAM! The enemy has done something to reveal them to EVERYONE. ;] Of course, you probably alreay have everything planned anyway.

So, that's all I have to say. Please keep in mind that you have loads of faithful readers that would give lots of...erm...candy/cookies/muffins/Siriuses/tootsie rolls if you updated soon. ;]hinthint;]

Lots of eagerness,

Faceless.
Bloodfire87 chapter 42 . 7/25/2010
AAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWW! (cat jumps and gives me a weird look) Please tell me you'll be updating soon! Please please please...I am thoroughly enjoying this new idea of time travel...much more original...Hope to so the new chapter soon! Cheers!

Bloodfire87
Alaina chapter 42 . 7/16/2010
Come on! It's been nearly a year since you last updated, it's time to put another chapter up for your adoring fans! Gay will Gia ever cone back? Was she and Anton together?
Fullmetal84 chapter 42 . 7/11/2010
I love this! Please update!
No Longer In Use 0000000 chapter 42 . 7/6/2010
love it love it love it and need i say again love it! this is an awesome story and i really like the plot because i havent come across anything like it before. cant wait for the new update and i hope that you plan on doing it soon because i am really looking forward to reading it! : )
Rae chapter 42 . 7/1/2010
I was just wondering if you were ever going to update. This cannot be the end, especially if you have something else planned for the future.

Sincerely,

Rae
Eclipse1234 chapter 42 . 6/11/2010
Great chpater, I really like the way this story is turning out. Hope for more soon!
Nani-KiraxLacus chapter 29 . 6/2/2010
This story is on the top 100 hate list of Thehater
Tango Dancer chapter 42 . 5/2/2010
Wow! An awesome story, that's all I can say! I read it all in one shot! Couldn't get off my computer! Please, update soon, this is really great, can't wait for the next chapter! Anton rocks!
Proof of Nothing chapter 42 . 5/1/2010
Aw, the ending of that chapter was adorable. :) Anton is so cute with the kids. xD
meh chapter 4 . 4/27/2010
wow nothing has changed at all hes still an idiot and still hasnt changed at all.
1,470 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »