Reviews for When The Future Died
BookWyrm711 chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
wow still going strong, im kinda glad that Anton is back in i wanted to see the orders expressions aout how he managed to get out last time just after he woke up, i think it may have been a bit much towing a giant ball of fire at the harmless searchers i mean i know hes used to killing but thats when hes fighting dark wizards i figured he would just use it as a destraction, loved the little comedy part there when sirius was trying to wake him up. even with Anton close to death thats just the thing he would do and then anton got him back showing he was awake i believe it was blood slayer you updated so update your third story soon also b/c im starting to miss it. i would feel kinda like a slave driver saying update this since you just did so i wont but i can says im deffinately eager for the next chapter good job and keep up the good work - BookWyrm out
GinnyLover14 chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
Very nice story! Cant wait til Anton meets Harry! :)
Tiffany's Hogwarts Secrets chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Just how very very true that is. lol. Nice chapter! I love this story already. Good, he can't run away this time. :)
ShadowCrawler7 chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Good story. It is an intresting take on Harry being sent back in time. Look forward to reading more.
HPFan06234 chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
great chapter. i'm looking foward 2 reading more
dellacouer chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Another well written chapter. I think that you managed to clear up Harry personality a little more, but it will likely be a process. Not that slow character/emotional development is a bad thing, nice to have a little mystery. Just make sure you consider it when writing.

Nice fight scene. Harry's fire abilty seems neat. But not too overstated. Powerful Harry good, God Harry...not so interesting. But I think you've got a good balance going.

I did have one thing to ask about, you've been marking your dialogue using ' signs, as opposed to the customary " quotation marks. I'm curious if you're doing this on purpose, if you " key is broken, or you simply don't like quotation marks. Either way, it is a little confusing to the typical reader who uses " to denote speech, and ' to indicate emphasis. You may want to consider using the traditional punctuation as it makes it easier for readers to differenciate instantly.

But to each their own I suppose.

Again though, a good chapter, nice fight scene. And on the plus side I am very happy to see Sirius and Remus watching out for Harry. I know I as a reader am looking forward to seeing their interation. Also we know Harry has a personal reason for looking out for them. Also curious about how they'll respond to this powerful Harry. Remus is also rather clever, will Harry be able to compose a story that covers his real idenity. Yeah, much possabilty for tension and drama.
dellacouer chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
You've got an interesting story here. Nice descriptions and and interesting time period to work in. You may want to explain Harry's motivation a little more. Why did he decide to avoid the Order and leave St. Mungos. Its a plausibel reaction, but we didn't really get any inner monalogue explain why he did it. I'd think he'd want to see his friends again, his godfather and remus. Was he just taking care of some loose ends? Is he detirmined not to let his friends die when he fights Voldemort this time? Is he concerned about changing the future?

There a quite a few questions that he may want to answer.

Still good start, shows definite promis and is well written. Nice reading about a strong talented 20-something Harry.
BookWyrm711 chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
Amazing start of a good story it was a bit confusing like how it says both pettigrews are dead but i thought present time pettegrew was alive? either way i cant wait to see how Harry(Anton) is able to use his elemental powers and how he is going to change the past, is he gonna utor harry or save serious or what? great story update soon *AND update your other storys because theyre awesome dats all -BookWyrm out
HPFan06234 chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
good job. great story
DLHKM chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
cools!XD
Tiffany's Hogwarts Secrets chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
I like this story. Hopefully Lupin or Dumbledore find Anton :)
Lady Slytherin's Library chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
great
panther73110 chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
Will harry tell Dumbledore who he is?
Marlicat chapter 2 . 12/28/2007