Reviews for From Afar
Absolutely loved this story, I couldn't stop reading!
Musae chapter 19 . 12/15/2013
Oh I love the way you write Boromir! You capture his honour, virtuousness and complexity very well. I'm very happy that they did get their happy ending, one that they both deserve. It would have been interesting if Morgan eventually saw Middle Earth for herself, but that's definitely another adventure entirely :P
Musae chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Ha, I JUST stumbled across your second lotr fic, and was immediately captured! Boromir taking a trip to the future/AU is sure to be a fun one. I already really enjoy your writing style - very engaging, nuanced and believable. I'll save this one for another day :)
Guest chapter 19 . 12/9/2013
This was nice but I wished that they would have returned to middle earth. So sad that he could not have met Faramir again!
19seventythree chapter 19 . 11/28/2013
I thought it was a nice touch for there to be no Lord of the Rings books (in Morgan's world). Really enjoyed it. Thank you!
Through Jaded Eyes chapter 19 . 11/1/2013
What an amazing story. It was touching and genuine and beautiful and I loved it. Thank you so much for writing this.
Much love,
Liz x
Sunsetcheetah chapter 19 . 9/14/2013
Awesome story! It's 3am and I just couldn't stop_ I loved how true to his grammar and manners you were! I hate it when authors have him using contractions and slang! I really would love to see more LOTR stories from you! Especially with Boromir coming into contact with someone from our time! hehe _ Again, just plain awesome!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/6/2013
Love it
DepthsOfMySubconsciousness chapter 19 . 1/10/2013
haha.. herpes.
I'm surprised that Morgan never turned up the LotR books or movies with her "Middle Earth" internet search.. unless her world is meant to be an alternate dimension from ours... it would have been a nice detail if Boromir had discovered the books & maybe found out what became of Faramir.. but maybe it's more romantic for him to not know & wonder instead..
DepthsOfMySubconsciousness chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
Yayyyyy... Nice end, but what about the creep?
DepthsOfMySubconsciousness chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
Awwwwww... I kind of want Morgan to go to ME with Boromir... perhaps in an escape from Eric.. but I guess that doesn't fit into the LotR storyline.. **pout pout**
DepthsOfMySubconsciousness chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
aww no! Moglie! I hate it when the animals die.. :( I knew Boromir was going to have to defend Morgan from her creeper ex-bf... I hope no one else is hurt.. & what about the kitty? :(
DepthsOfMySubconsciousness chapter 11 . 1/10/2013
OHNO! Those words! Morgan will die of a guilty conscience!
DepthsOfMySubconsciousness chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
Uh oh... Morgan must be feeling VERY guilty right about now.. I know I would... she's gonna tell Boromir the truth eventually, right? What will his reaction be? **scared**
DepthsOfMySubconsciousness chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
hahahahahah... my analogy of Boromir being a dog is proving true!