Reviews for From Afar
Luthien and Tari Oronar chapter 14 . 2/17/2008
whew! so glad that Boromir (and Morgan) are still alive. And the kitty. Still not happy about Moglie, but, like you said, with an armed intruder with a taste for blood, I suppose that's just the way it is. Sadly... :(

Boromir was very scary and violent! lol. I mean, he totally went into fighting mode-which is probably a good thing. He was very believable as an ex soldier though! Was the intruder Derek? He was certainly creepy enough to be, and it would make sense! But then, in the end, Boromir was very sweet. I loved how he told her Mithrellas's story (just incomplete).

(I totally agree that he was going commando, but idk...might not hurt to check! lol...yeah...nvmind...) You're definitely evil, but I'll forgive you if you update soon! ;)
HiddenValor chapter 14 . 2/17/2008
Oh yeah, this was good. I hope that the intruder was Derek so he can get his butt kicked. :) The story of Mithrellas was a nice touch and very pertinent to Boromir's inner struggle. I'm getting excited about the ending!

HiddenValor
jules14 chapter 14 . 2/17/2008
Phew; I'm glad Morgan and Boromir are both alive and well. You definitely gave me a scare with the ending to the last chapter. I also enjoyed their comforting of each other after such a horrifying night.

By the way, in which HoME book is the story of Mithrellas written? I'd like to read it for myself.
Youko Demon chapter 13 . 2/16/2008
NO! I love dogs. That was really sad. Will they get another puppy?

I'm sorry I haven't reviewed lately. A whole lot of horrible stuff is happening in my life right now and I don't really have much time.
Anjirika chapter 13 . 2/15/2008

It has to be that creepy stalker guy from the hospital. That's who fired the gun- it's the only thing that makes sense...oh god LIZ! This was a bloody brilliant and enjoyable chapter and then you have to go and leave us with an INSANE cliff hanger! OH! You are evil! Good- but evil! _

So what do I think of this chapter? Well totally sweet and funny and shocking. The sweet part came from the dinner and the play (Romeo and Juliet is my fav. play by Shakespeare and I always bawl) and the funny came in the buying of clothes and the shock- well I think you know what the shocking bit was...I had to read it twice before I realised what I was reading.

Bottom line? Jaw-Dropping, Awe-Inspiring, Breathtaking-Wow!

So please... *prays* ...pretty, pretty please! PLEASE update soon! I'm begging you here! I want to know what happens! Who was the gunman? (though I have my suspicions) Who was shot? What's going to happen next? You're the only one with that answer so PLEASE answer them soon!
Stuntz-The-Dude chapter 13 . 2/15/2008
Oh, this is exciting! Whatever will happen? And goodness gracious...i wonder if it's the psycho ex!
Nonce chapter 13 . 2/15/2008
Yikes! If Boromir's been shot and has to go into the hospital, he'll freak.
HiddenValor chapter 13 . 2/15/2008
Oh wow...what a great cliffhanger. :) This was an excellent chapter, full of brilliance, if I may so so myself. I liked the whole bit about Boromir actually having to work to come up with the right compliments; I think I fall in love with him more and more in each chapter. And Morgan is a great character to complement him, no matter that she put him in the nut house earlier. Gah, I really love this story. :D

HiddenValor
Aoi Dragon chapter 13 . 2/15/2008
It's DEREK! And please don't let Boromir die... again. Wait... this is a romance. Of COURSE he's not going to die.

As for the romance thing... I like that you're having it be realistic, because I hate those authors who allow their OCs to get right into the pants of their chosen canon character. I do like the drama; I would say this is closer to a drama.

Must get back to homework. 40 books to read and summarize. *sarcastic* Hooray...

Thanks for the distraction.

~Aoi Dragon
phantomofthemusical chapter 13 . 2/15/2008
Awesome cliff, but UPDATE SOON. I need more. On the topic of updating, you are awsome. How do you write so quickly. This is my favorite current story. Thanks.
ValarenOfGondor chapter 13 . 2/15/2008
Oh my! This was a great one! So much going on and a lot of emotions.

I loved the begining where the were going to the mall and shopping for 'skivvies' :D That was hilarious! I can just imagine both Boromir and Morgan's faces when they were shopping for those. And Morgan's thoughts when he asked what they were for! LOL! The clerk was an interesting character. Hmm, I wonder what Boromir thought of him...But he was pretty nice too. Sounds like he got a nice outfit for their night on the town.

The dinner was nice and they also had good conversations about their fathers. It was sad about Morgan's dad. I love how Boromir said that his parents' love was one he envied and in his thoughts he put 'until now' :D That was sweet.

Going to see Romeo and Juliet was a really good idea. That play has a lot that Boromir can probably appreciate. The lady beside him was funny. She kept giving him funny looks ;)

I love how the talk of the play flowed into Boromir's question about if Morgan had ever had a love like that. She was a bit astonished by his question, but I love how it turned out :) She wants him to stay and he would stay for her :) They love each other :D:D It was very romantic!

Then when they went into the house and the lights did not come on, I got a bit scared. Then when Boromir found Moglie, my heart was in my throat. Who is in the house? Is it her crazy ex? Who is shot? Oh my! Such a cliffhanger.

I can not wait to see what happens next! Great story :)
Luthien and Tari Oronar chapter 13 . 2/15/2008
Well not to worry-I love your solution and Carl. He was priceless. Sorry about your 3rd chapter reviewer! I wish I could just tell them to hang on and keep reading. Or not, depending on who that gun shot! lol

Ok, so the beginning of the chapter (with the 'skivvies' was hilarous! I loved Morgan's quandary about whether he was wearing his sole pair all the time or pulling a Britney: too funny! And the skull boxers acting as a shield pretty much had me dying of laughter! And the thong bit(can you tell I'm writing this as I read? lol)

The clerk...well the clerk was a work of art! let's just put it that way!

And then! Then that ending? And Moglie? And a gun? Why? Why would you do that to me? It's her psycho ex, isn't it? The one who sends her beheaded roses? What a freak! Ok missy-you'd better plan on updating this ASAP!
jules14 chapter 13 . 2/15/2008
Oh, come now, that was just cruel. Now I'm going to be constantly wondering which of them got shot, and if he or she will survive. On the bright side, it was a nice and frightening shocker after the sweetness and romance of the beginning.

Please post your next chapter before next week. Otherwise I'll go mad from curiosity.
Rainbow Haired Girl chapter 13 . 2/15/2008
Wow who was shot? I hate cliffies, but I would love to know what happens in the next chapter. Which I can't wait to read it. Awesome chapter by the way. Please update as soon as you can.
Meggily chapter 12 . 2/13/2008
Oh, little Boromir. :-P

I really love his perspective on all of the modern things, its so funny.

This is great to read, I can't wait for the next chapter!

Please update again soon :-)
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »