Reviews for From Afar
Anjirika chapter 4 . 1/8/2008
Aww...this story is really getting good. I am loving this story! _ I can't wait till you update again, and I hope that it will be soon 'cause I want to know what happens next! _ Keep up the great writing Liz, and question- what's your novel about? The one that you're taking a break from. Inquiring minds want to know cause if it's as good as this and 'ATOM' then I want to make sure that I'm first in line... _
Anjirika chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
And the plot thickens...can't wait to read what happens next!
Anjirika chapter 2 . 1/8/2008
Oh how awesome is this? Dear Boromir in our lovely land. _ Can't wait to read what happens next.
Anjirika chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Yay! New story from Lizbit! I too can't believe that it has been three years since 'ATOM' and as I lovingly re-read your masterful work I figured that I would take a break and see what you have been working on here. This was a most excellent start to what I am sure will be an excellent story... I can't wait to read the next couple chapters.
Michelle B chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
Great beginning to the story!

I'm enjoying the interaction between these two already. I can't wait to read more. Update soon! :D
Noc007 chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
Before anything, I have to say you have quite a talent with words! It's a good thing I stumbled upon this story of yours, and not only that but made it a favorite as well :D

I love the way you're portraying Boromir without making him OOC. Not only that, but having him interact with a woman (Morgan) is certainly interesting! Then there was Penny, short scene, but I found it cute - I'm a cat lover, so any scene with a cat is nice :)

Ah yes, I'll certainly be keeping an eye for the upcoming chapter. Now I'll just be wondering what he'll be up to. To escape? Not scaring Morgan, will he? ;)

Keep up with the good work!
Mirai chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
What a way for a guest to return a host's kindness, medieval threats of torture! But the host can return the favor with chicken soup and bandages!

It's really funny and interesting to see the difference between Boromir's and Morgan's speech patterns. So great job on shaping them with your words!

Just one tiny thing, I had difficulty telling which were the dialogues and the characters' thoughts. I'm not trying to be rude; I'm justing saying that I was really confused when figuring out the two!
Mirai chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
Now the story really starts to roll.

I like your transitioning from a normal and mundane situation to something unordinary and rather frightening.

Your character, Morgan, has me intrigued and wondering what will happen next. For Boromir, all I can say is poor guy with those wounds and waking up in a strange place!
Moreth chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
Nice one. I really don't go for universe cross-over stories, but your excellent use of language has pulled me in despite my better judgement - well done, indeed!

I like the humour in chap 2. Now I'm left wondering how many more faux pas poor Boromir is going to make...
ValarenOfGondor chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
Great chapter! It will be very interesting to see what happens next! I, too, love to have a story with Boromir in it :) He is one of my very favorites :D

Update soon please :)
Mirai chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Interesting concept, a character that supposedly dies only looks like he has, and then goes to another world.

Both passages are a nice and short set up for the next chapters. Fortunately, I see two more chapters to read and review!
haldomir chapter 3 . 1/3/2008
I'm happy to read a story with Boromir in it. Very good by the way. Please update soon
Noc007 chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
This is an interesting start to a promising story!

I will certainly be looking forward to an update :D
ValarenOfGondor chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
This is really good so far :)

Can't wait until the next update.
Estry chapter 2 . 12/28/2007