Reviews for From Afar
WyldwoodFaye chapter 11 . 1/10/2013
OHNO! Those words! Morgan will die of a guilty conscience!
WyldwoodFaye chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
Uh oh... Morgan must be feeling VERY guilty right about now.. I know I would... she's gonna tell Boromir the truth eventually, right? What will his reaction be? **scared**
WyldwoodFaye chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
hahahahahah... my analogy of Boromir being a dog is proving true!
WyldwoodFaye chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
omg... Mr. Whitkin is scary! O_O I hope Boromir is let out eventually & finds his way to Morgan... & then proves to her that everything he said was true!
WyldwoodFaye chapter 5 . 1/10/2013
Ohhhhhhh... poor Boromir! :( He is like a sad, lost, trusting, hurt, little puppy! **bursts into tears**
WyldwoodFaye chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
ahahahah.. I love that Morgan took a little peek at what Boromir had to offer! lmao..
& Boromir is so cute! 3
Kate chapter 19 . 1/2/2013
This story was fantastic! It would be interesting to see how you would write the mirror if this story? To see Morgan arrive in middle earth and to save boromir from death?
Razbunatorul chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
I'm sure you don't check these anymore, but in case you do. I think it's an interesting story idea, and I quite enjoy it. It's well written too. Plus I just think Boromir is under rated. The man is the bee's knees. And so you know I LOVE the line 'This is a most wondrous Honda!" Made me laugh.
EarthMama chapter 19 . 9/17/2012
I really enjoyed this (although, frankly, could have done without the whole Dr. Davis situation...it just took the story to a very intense place.) I loved that Morgan is a modern woman and unapologetically so, and I am so glad she got on Boromir's case about judging her past. I think you did a VERY good job with this; it had a lot of emotion without being sappy, and the relationship between Morgan and Boromir was very intriguing and, may I say, believable. I loved how this story ended, that Boromir married Morgan...sigh...what a very sweet story you have written!
Deleted11152015 chapter 19 . 7/26/2012
very sweet.
Fan Of The Fiction chapter 19 . 5/22/2012
I wish more stories were this much of a delight. I laughed and I cried!

Thanks.
Larry1710 chapter 19 . 9/24/2011
Aw so sweet and realistic! Loved it.
Exuebrantly chapter 19 . 1/9/2011
Lovely ending.

I was hooked to this story after reading the first sentence. It's been so long since I've managed to become interested in a OC fanfic, but you've done it for me!

I'm a bit sad that it's over, haha!
Emma chapter 5 . 9/23/2010
Wow! I must say, I was REALLY skeptical when I read the description to this. I was expecting another awfully-written Mary-Sue fic where LOTR character "x" finds themselves lost at point "y" and bla and bla and bla happens. I must say, not only is this well written, but it's hilarious! Easy to relate too yet most importantly NOT ridiculous. Kudos to you!
Cris chapter 15 . 7/25/2010
How I've loved this chapter! I've felt so identificated with the way you describe the grief for a deceased loved one... the part about Moglie's feelings when dying was almost unbearable.

I've loved the whole story.

I will search your other stories and read them asap!

Kisses from Spain,