Reviews for From Afar
PrincessSYS chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
LOVE The excerpts from R/J!
The Dying Breed chapter 5 . 5/25/2008
Ah, Boromir is so adorable with no knowledge of technology. XD This made me laugh so much.

"I fear your Honda is dying."

"Are there little men playing in there?" made me crack up. I bet even the most stone-faced man out there can laugh at that quote. XDD

Keep 'er up.

-Kyoshi
Rainbow Haired Girl chapter 19 . 5/13/2008
Sorry that I didn't get the chance to review this chapter. This was an awesome story.

Yours Truly

Sweeney Todds Pirate Lady
Nelarun chapter 19 . 5/2/2008
This was so good! I loved all your characters and the plot was well devised! Well done

Nel
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 19 . 3/26/2008
Sighs What a sweet sad/love story! Aw I both cried and laughed. It really is too bad that you don't really write on much. I am infatuated with your writing style. You have got to let me know when you're going to publish novel, I WILL want to read it. Sighs Well I read 'em both and I loved 'em both. Thanks for reminding me about this fic. I mean it.

DDEC
Tari Surion chapter 6 . 3/26/2008
Well this is.. Interesting... It's not bad. What am I worring about? Your stories come out as master pieces.
Tari Surion chapter 3 . 3/26/2008
This is getting very interesting.

So he's not in middle-earth? Woh.

It's a little wierd though i'm not used to reading stories without Legolas :P. (But don't change it I was being sarcastic. I'm just saying I like Legolas more and I never thought I would be reading something like this.)
Doll-Fin-Chick chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Hey Lizbit!

I actually had run across this fic before and I had thought 'hmm sound interesting. A Boromir fanfic? I just might click on it...'

Alas! I did not, but since you asked, here I am and I will read it! See ya soon!

DDEC
Stuntz-The-Dude chapter 19 . 3/23/2008
Oh my goodness! My computer breaks down, and i miss this wonderful ending! I am so glad that you did end up putting Boromir in Carl's will. I very much did like the guy, even if he was just a minor character. It gives me great happieness to say that this story was time well spend, and you truely do have a marvelous gift for this sort of romancy-not-too-mushy-and-can-attract-people-who-don't-really-like-romance kind of thing. You have my thanks for sharing your abilities with all of us. Thank you very much my dear. I enjoyed this quite a lot.

-Kat
sister kitty chapter 19 . 3/3/2008
Great story Lizbit.

Go forth and write multiple great books!

Do not hesitate to write a bit more here if the mmod strikes!
Anjirika chapter 19 . 2/29/2008
Brilliant.

Just brilliant!

And THANK YOU SO MUCH for this wonderful epilogue! _ I'd like to think of Morgan and Boramir out there still too... _

Still, in the end it is sad to see this story finished- but it was amazingly well written and perfect and I can only hope that you write more soon...

So take care dear Liz- and happy writing!
Meggily chapter 19 . 2/29/2008
That was really sweet :-)

Great job on the whole story!
Just Me chapter 19 . 2/29/2008
YAY! We finally got our happy ending! Thank you! And a story with Eomer, particularly one with him coming to our world, would definatly be interesting. Anyways, great chapter and good luck with your novel!
ValarenOfGondor chapter 19 . 2/29/2008
Thank you so very much for the epilogue :) It was wonderful and beautiful! Morgan and Boromir have the happy life they wanted. The description of the wedding was lovely with Carl walking her down the aisle and Wyatt standing up with Boromir :)It was sad about Carl, but he really did love them to give him his farm, horses and land. I love their daughter's name. Isabella is one of my favorite names too and I just love how they wanted Finduilas :)

And Davis! He got what he deserved!

You did a really great job of summing up what happened to everyone :)

I just wanted to thank you again for your wonderful story. I have so very much enjoyed sharing it and I have come to love Morgan, Boromir, Moglie, Carl, Wyatt and the rest so much and it was so great to read their story. You do have a great talent in writing and I wish you much luck with writing your novel :)

Oh yes, you should write a story about Eomer. He is also one of my favorites along with Boromir and Faramir.

Take care and thank you again!

-Valaren :)
miriamne chapter 19 . 2/29/2008
THanks for the epilogue! It was nice to see exactly what happened even though you know it would have been happy! Please do an Eomer/Lothy next!
257 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »