Reviews for The Poisoned Crown
Foreverglfan88 chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
Great job!
LovettSweeney chapter 12 . 12/26/2010
This was just the most bitter sweet story I've ever read. It had everythinng! Mystery, Romance, and some Humor! Your a very, very, veryy good writer. I loved everthing about this story, the ending just melted my heart! :] Good job!
daytonagirl chapter 12 . 12/12/2009
really enjoyed that! well written, great plot, thanks:)
vicstar2 chapter 12 . 5/10/2009
Wow, what an exciting story. You really write suspense well. I was at the edge of my seat the whole time.

Thank you!
Quinnie3 chapter 12 . 9/4/2008
Oh crikey...how the heck am I going to come up to this standard. Great, supa dupa...thanks for recommending I read this...you are rather good at this lark.

Quinnie
Marjorie Nescio chapter 12 . 7/12/2008
I was halfway through this story, when I started having diner. It got cold. The drama of a queen being put to trial... Well thought off. The only thing I missed, if I may, was the response from the Genovians. Those in court starting cheering when their queen was cleared, but what did Her Majesties loyal (?) subjects do before that? Fortunately good old Joseph cared... a lot.
LookingForChemistry chapter 12 . 7/5/2008
Wow cool! I love mystery! I knew, honestly, from the first that the people who are perfect in behaviour and well loved for an extraordinary good nature are usually the bad guys in mysteries. This story was unlike all others and that's what made it even more interesting. I could punch the monitor when I read the prosecuter's questions. There was , however, a small mistake of dates.

Rupert had died but 5 years ago when Clarisse went to San Fransisco. as you said it was 3 years sinse his death then Mia wouldn't have known Clarisse until another two years. So much as I loved that scene with mia on the phone it was not right. But this is FANFICTION so who cares? Loved the story.
Aswen chapter 12 . 5/8/2008
I loved this story! It was well written and had brilliant character development! Well done!
FromBroadwayToWestEnd chapter 12 . 3/19/2008
I finally managed to find time to read it all and of course I ADORE it! Fantastic story, really sweet and exciting and very well written, love it! :D
Clarisse Renaldi chapter 12 . 1/12/2008
Yeah, the dog... Uh, sure. You're a writer dear, we've expected a more fantasy filled explanation.:-)

'He was my best friend...' I always wondered how would it felt to be married to your best friend. And if he was her best friend, he was in love with her. 'Cos if she was not, he had too. That's a rule.

Joseph's enter was so powerful, I love when he is doing this. :-)

'My employer is a real slave driver.' LOL. Yeah, you will be her slave... in love. :-)

'Joseph tried to remind his body of the mechanics of respiration – breathe in, breathe out – as he waited.' Loved this.

'That book was a work of fiction' As all of our stories dear... :-)

'You are the book I’ve always wanted to read, but I never had the chance.' Beautiful...

'The desire was much stronger than the fear.' If you would know what you said now...Oh, dear...

So... That was DAMN good! I'm glad you had time to write this. Thank you Captain! :-)
Zsulie chapter 12 . 1/11/2008
Wow! Just wow! I loved every sentence of it, and I'm sad it's over. But I love happy ends!

X

Sue
Mellie D chapter 12 . 1/11/2008
Lol, glad you found the last revision, because I just cleaned my computer and deleted it! Again, great job with the story, you did a fabulous job. I was honored that you let me beta it - because a) I got to read it a whole 2 weeks earlier and b) I got to see how you "thought" as you wrote. It was a thrill, and I look forward to beta'ing for you again (if you'll let me!)

~Mellie D
risingdancer chapter 12 . 1/10/2008
What a perfect ending! A little cozy scene sort of. And I'm glad everything worked out well!
LadyLuxembourg chapter 12 . 1/10/2008
I loved every minute of it. So thrilling to be waiting for! Very good story indeed… good show!

Thank you for it.

Ttfn, ladyluxembourg
bluegirl-783 chapter 12 . 1/10/2008
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant- that's all I can really say! Loved the ending with Joseph going :"Don't start the story unless you're prepared to finish it!" Really loved that part! YES- Joe to the rescue after all! Absolutely gripping story- had me hooked all the way through! Fantastic!