Reviews for The Man in the Sailor Hat
Guest chapter 3 . 1/10/2013
more! more! more! please! please! please!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
this is so hot. keep writing, your very good at it.
Disco Ant chapter 3 . 10/3/2012
Man, now I want hot dogs. Why couldn't I have read this earlier so I could have had one and not now when I'm almost ready to go to bed? Curses, curses. And how dare you get me all excited thinking Popeye was some face eating zombie! That would have been awesome. But, I guess tonguing and spit... whatevers... will have to do. Oh, those things weren't mentioned? And why not? Dude. And yay for creeks made of words flowing out of your head. Whoa, are there no more character limits on these things or am I blind? Awesome! I'm gonna write a novel! xD My god, I need sleep... But, yes, your stuff always makes me laugh and I have no idea why, as it's awful and hideous and- oh, wait, I'm thinking about my stuff. Nevermind. I do wonder if they enjoyed each others hot dog spittle, though. Bet it had extra flavors!
Disco Ant chapter 7 . 1/5/2008
I don't get the joke. -gonk- I'm dense on certain things, though. xD

I like the continuation of stalkers at the end. Well, there's only two, but still...

It's such an odd pair. xD
Disco Ant chapter 6 . 12/31/2007
Yay for Fujiko being a comic relief! xD

And Zenigata and Smokey. x3

Poor Jigen. Couldn't save his fwend. :( And his hero not turning out like he thought. It was definately not goofy, but still good.
Disco Ant chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
I still like the whole idea of this story. x3

The rewrite seems to have added more to the story, but I'm not sure what, since I forgot the original one you did. xD I did enjoy it, though and am glad to hear you still want to do this story. :3