Reviews for Mount Fuji
CuteVampireCollie chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Kya, kyaaaaaaa, I squealed so badly and loudly while reading this. It was so cute! ow Sakura did that for her cards and how Syaoran went with her just to make sure she was safe. So freaking cute! I practically died reading this fic. .
freaky14 chapter 1 . 3/26/2009

So adorable!
Negative Woman chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
This is really cute!
Riley S chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
super cute! you know i told my boyfriend that i want to climb everest before i die and he laughed at me and told me to have fun. *pouts* i wish Syaoran was my boyfriend i bet he would go with me!
Red-Emerald chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
A nice fic you have here ) A little fluffy, extremely cutesy and a very good read to while away the time. You've got a good writing technique as well, so it made this fic a pleasure to read. It's not overloaded with impressive words and has a even balance of dialogue and description. I'm glad I clicked on it )
Yami Umi chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I feel obligated to review, cause it's not like the authors of to write anything even remotely involved to the REAL world of Cardcaptor Sakura. They change all their personalities, creating alternative characters and only mantaining their name. Besides, it's a fact that, when someone actually try to stay faithful to the original characters, even if not to the original plot, it rarely comes out this great. In fact, I've only seen this happen a handful of times. So, yeah, thank you thank you thank you for this story! Things like that really cheer me up, and makes me think that there ARE a few ccs fans out there, instead of "Sakura and Syaoran" fans. To be honest, I prefer to be both. Just so you know, your stories are greatly appreciated thanks, and hope to hear (read) some more from you. see ya
whitewave16 chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Liked this! Short and sweet!
watercircle chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Cute story! I really liked it! Cheers!
x HoRo HoRo chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Wow. It's really hard for me to fall in love with a story, but this story had just gotten he hooked and I'm in love with it!

Please tell me theres another chapter!
Syaoran Dante chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
i love how Syaoran is still acting like his old self, but still being a real nice guy.
parma-violets chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
This was so cute! There's so little well-written SxS fluff about, and you've done this one really well. It's exactly the sort of thing Sakura would want to do, and I can imagine Syaoran wanting to go with her to protect her. So sweet! Congrats on a job well done!

parma-violets x
lhaine07 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
i heart warming and sweet story to read. it is kind of a story that made you feel so lighthearted
SilentCynara chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Great characterization, and it's so Sakura! Good job! :)