Reviews for The Flying Hours
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
OMG! once I figured out the numbers mean the story isn't chronological ush It's just so good!
Karma Killer 11 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
Wow! Loved the way this was written (non-linear, as well as just wonderful writing) and the way you portray all of the Avatar characters. So very, very good. Too good for me to properly descibe it. Excellent story. :)
iCe chapter 1 . 9/21/2010

I liked the way that you made it non-linear. good job.

I really love this pair up.
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Oh, this is PERFECT. I never thought Mai and Suki could work together but they do so PERFECTLY.
TheWestDriver chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
The Mai/Suki interaction was dead on. I loved it.
Alcaudon chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
It is great! And so dark, I wish there were more stories as well done and interesting as this one.

And open ending...I like that as well.
maiko122 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Excellent story. I like how the sequence is not linear. It makes the reader think and I like that. The epilogue was completely amazing. When Suki delivered Mai's message my mouth literally dropped open. I've been working on my own story so I haven't been reading so that I won't be influenced by anything already out here. I've published the 1st chapter so I started reading again and this was definitely worth the wait! Kudos!

Sorry the review is like 8 months after u wrote it, but hey I just read it! You can't put a time limit on greatness anyway :-)
SoloMoon chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Wow. This is excellent; I love the Mai/Suki dynamic, and her message for Zuko is so sad. Good job.
The Pterodactyl chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Once again, I find myself fervently wishing that Avatar were written for a teenage demographic instead of a preteen one, if only so that the darker themes could be more fully explored, and moments like this might actually happen. Don't get me wrong, I still love the show to death, but when the dark tones are so tantilizing, but never fully there, it can become rather frustrating...oh well, me and my angst will just have to deal. Great job, as always.

The Pteordactyl
Rose Gilmore chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
That was great!

My favorite part would have to be the ending... I've never liked maiko but something about the ending makes me think about it in a pleasant why for a while! :D

She just state's it plainly: I would've come if you asked. OMG SO GREAT!
Goosegurl chapter 1 . 4/5/2008

This fic and the one about Jet by May Flyer leave me with little to no coherence. XD All I want to do is pound my keyboard with the awesomeness of it. Zuko is SO ZUKO. The dialogue in this is so raw and ...and asdfghjkl;!

Thanks so much! :)
SIR JAZZ chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
I love this story. I love all your stories. But I've read this one like 20 times already, and I think it's the best one yet. I love the characterizations, the scrambled story-telling, the honesty of the situation. I wish I could say more, but I'm at a loss of words.

Your portrayal of Mai was spot on, as was Suki's character and Zuko's. I wish they made this into an episode. I'd be over the moon haha. Always a pleasure to read your stories.
Mandylion chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
That was beautiful. You never fail to deliver.

The epilogue was breathtaking.
o chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
this could develop well into a story! keep going
Impossible Love a Jinko fan chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Such a way to tell the story. The best AtLA fanfic I've read til now.