Reviews for Trust Bonds
batsbloodsoup chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I loved this. You just don't know how much. I can't express it enough! :D
lotrprincess chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
I always figured it was a baby's crying that triggered the parental instinct, but I guess pheromones are much less noticeable. Anyway, I love this and I can see how being that helpless would definitely produce such a strong emotional response in Ed.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
This fic was glorious! Armstrong ripping off his shirt and flexing with sparkles pales in comparison!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Nice. Bastard Fuhrer.
RainFlame chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Loved it loved it! Again, wonderful work C:
ZakuroU chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Yaay! :D Loved it so much! Especially when Edward started yelling about his height even when no-one said anything. That was funny.
Alexandra Penelope Edwards chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Awwwww... So sweet:)
reminiscent-afterthought chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Nice.
rotten little rat chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Aw... that was really cute, nice one-shot.

do more!
polychloride chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Aw! That was cute, sad, and parental. Not to mention thrilling. I loved it!
Hyperthia chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Aw, That was really sweet!
SoulAxe chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
this was a good up the work on ur others.
Koibitotedare chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
who are you callin small? nobody.. lol i love it! lol
Angel Spirit chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Hehe, FMA fics are always good for a read, esp now that the section's become so popular ~v I seem to have fallen in love with fics like this the angst is always wonderful...hehe. I liked how you had Ed be the one wearing the blindfold and had to be the one to trust Roy, it was a nice touch...and the deal about the Pheromones were interesting...I'll have to keep that in mind when I'm working on my own fics. Kudo's on a fic well done.
HolyDragonsEye chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
Zomg! That was so sweet, I loved it! _

Thanx for writing it, this is now one of my fave oneshots, write some more please! _