Reviews for Help Me Make It Through the Night
SabreenaLee chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
Now thats emotional, but at the same beautiful. I can relate to Sarah, the times when you feeling down yet you cant talk. It makes a difference to know someone is there. And who would that someone be other than the man you know loves you and you fell in love with too the first day you met after he fixed your phone? I really loved reading this.:)
MusicalMania chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Great story!
stefii1806 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
This story is very good and very sweet. I really enjoyed it :)
0Twisted-Symphony6 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
BLRGH. Oh my god, that was so good!

I know Chuck said it didn't matter why Sarah was upset, so I figured you wouldn't actually say why. But I still wondered what could possibly so big to break Sarah.

I LOVED the end when you mentioned the sob that shook both of their bodies.

Wonderful story. (I think this is the first Chuck story I've reviewed, btw. I only started watching the show about a week or two ago.)
mrsreynolds chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Aww, that's so lovely. I think what I love about Chuck in the show is, OK, he's a nerd, but he's also a pretty cabable, confident and emotionally literate guy. Your writing illustrates this perfectly.
coreymon77 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
once again, you never fail to amaze me with your stories. Keep it up!
alwaysalice chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
so i just read this story again (because i was looking through my favorites) and i re-realized how much i love it! :)

Alice
MyOnlineAlterEgo chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I enjoyed this story. I could definitely picture this happening in season one. Thanks for writing it.
Chuck.Sarah chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Explandid! You know how to manage Charah AND how to describe feelings and everything putting it on the adequate words. Keep up with the awesome work!
NickyR chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
First off I loved this fanfic. Sarah is never vulnerable and I liked seeing that side of her, and chuck didnt know what to do but be there for her, and when he held her I got a huge smile on my face..aces charles I thought
hdru6rssfayhu chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I just love this story. Chuck and Sarah are portrayed so well in it and there wasn't any sense that this could happen in the show. I know some other readers have suggested that you expand it to show why Sarah was upset but I think it's perfect the way it is. There are a few things that I think could cause Sarah to need Chuck to comfort her and I love when stories get me thinking about things like that.
Newbie101 chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I've been following AND ENJOYING all your writing since Chuck stories first appeared on . I have not reviewed all of them because I didn't sign up until late last year when I screwed up my courage and published a fic of my own.

I loved this story when it first was published. As a matter of fact, it was similar to a storyline I had been playing around with in my head. But once I read yours I figured I could never do as good a job portraying the characters or eliciting emotions from the readers as you have done! (Please take that as a compliment!)

Thanks for the wonderful writing - please keep it up! I look forward to reading more ...
M4dh4tt3r chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
Aw, he's her squishy. LOL loved it geez! between you and go-chuck-go I dont know who's stories I love to read more... I love both of you hahahah in that "fan-adores-writer" way
BillAtWork chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
This is my favorite of your stories. I can't believe I've never reviewed it.
murmure etoile chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Just perfect! Continue writing like that!