Reviews for Control
bunnyboolikesoreos chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
No, you're wrong.

I don't care what you say.

That did NOT suck at all.

That was really sweet
tael chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
(WHAT. T_T No, Near.

you /do/ love Mello. and we all know it. XD silly)

HAHA anyway. uhm.

this was good :]
sannin.hotness chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Wow, this was really good.

And that's saying a lot cause I do not like Near and Mello, but the summary drew me in... and then. I was not disappointed at all.
Itachi. Oh Enka chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Sucked? Dude, hell no! It rocked D; I'm so jealous you can write something so perfect! I love it! :D
lemON44 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Aww, that was so cute! I'm not one you'd expect to like stuff like this, but i luv YAOI. I'm straight though...Still, it was SO CUTE! It does not suck. It has to be the best MelloXNear story I've ever read!
Sexykill69 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
It didn't suck...I'd prefer near on top but this fic was good enough for me to enjoy even wih out that factor.
saidtheirnevers chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Did you use the lowercase "i" in places for effect? If you did, it worked. If you didn't...it worked anyway. Anyway, good story.
MysticValkyrie chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
Definately a new favorite.

-LadySorrow
l0onyl0opylupin chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
This was VERY good. I was in a MelloxNear mood (very rare, that) and this was JUST the thing. Thanks very much for that!

It was also nicely realistic. I see someone else has already quoted this part at you, but here it is again: You can hear the slapping of skin against skin as he pounds into me with ruthless abandon. An embarassing squeal sounds. Oh God. Was that me?

That made me smile. X)

I hope to see more Death Note fic from you!
PeanutButterOreoCookieGirl chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
hehe :D that didn't suck :) that was awesome lol. I'm reading this on my spare class lol... and I probably shouldn't have. lol love it. keep up the good work lol. :)
Andy was a Boy then Girl chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
First, what does your name mean, and second.

-squeals-

Thank yoo so much! That was os badass. The only thing I have to really say is you sentences need to be a bit longer and less choppy. That's it basically, your style is awesome.

n_n Arigatou!
jinxgirl5 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
*sobs* Thank you so much! It was the best Death Note fanfic I have yet to read, and I doubt I'll find any others as good! *bows* Arigato Lioncourt-sama! Oh, and this is just a request. If you ever find time to, or feel like it, you should write this story from Mello's point of view. I'm kinda curious about it. *bows* Thank you once again !
Lady Aska chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Very hot really.

A very well writed lemon, congratulations.
lightsucks chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
It didn't suck, it was frickin' awesome! That was really hot!
UberMoustache chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
yaoioh god

but other than that i think it was pretty goo. graphic put pics in my head which disturbed me

make more for other ppl and not me.

-oscar