Reviews for Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Wincest413 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
That was just...oh my god someone please get me a dmed tissue this was just too freakin' amazin' fer words Dx I just wanna die now but geez I just loved this sooooo much x3 you did an amazing job on this!
Lyzzybelle chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
What an excellent concept...i think you did a good job. Very sweet!
ILBS chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
A great idea how Dean could avoid it to go to hell.

And really good written!
KJL chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Zomg, I'm NOT the only one who noticed Jess's gravestone. Her birthday's Dean's and her death day is also November 2nd.. I thought that was supercool. I was hoping I wasn't the only weird one focusing on the grave dates!

BTW, that was hot. And I love wincest. That is all, thank you so much for writing this.
kinkylittlered chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
AWE cute, (btw Sam has hazel eyes lol) but beyond that tiny little fact it was awesome. So cute, i loved the first kiss, i can totally see Dean as a child being worried about mistletoe and santa. i rate you a 5/5!
Rosssse chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
very well written - wonderful!

so hot and so cute and just a great story.

x
Jane-Lily chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
*Melts into a puddle of mush* Well that was just the cutest little fluff I ever read.

Thanks for sharing. :)
Ever the Antagonist chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
This story was wonderfully written and I enjoyed every part of it. I was a little weirded out about Dean kissing Sam at such a young age but it was still really cute. I truly wish this was how the season ended the real one made me sad. I loved this story.
Daydream Nation chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
I loved it. Sarcastic and witty at some points, funny and adorable at others. The narration was great.
kimmy chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
oh this was fucking awesome! i loved every minute of it.
samdean-always chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I loved it. Nicely written. Hopefully the show will do the same in terms of the soul thing..cuz they def need to find a way to save Dean. Imagine if the show could gt all Wincesty..haha tht would be amazing. ]

Anyways, amazing.