Reviews for Solitude
Guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2013
You're going to finish this... right? PLEASE?!
ForgottenTales chapter 6 . 2/17/2011
I really really like your plots. Their interesting and you make the characters so wonderfully real with their own personality.
Mywickedways chapter 6 . 7/24/2010
You should keep going, fuck canon the asshole just just doesn't want to make this easy for anyone!
Trecia chapter 6 . 4/2/2010
smezi 0.0
Tsuki chapter 5 . 4/2/2010
I love your "young man"

he is smexy :P !~
Aeromance chapter 6 . 3/8/2009
I'm confused. How has Paolini's canon stopped you from writing?

Plus theres always AU.

PLease reply and explain...
ChibiItachi-chan chapter 6 . 10/19/2008
*still laughing*

i love the torture parts *wink*

otakurose16 chapter 6 . 9/21/2008
... O_O Wow... I think I love your story.
Dianayelii chapter 6 . 7/6/2008
Erm...I thought you said you took down all your former lemons...or lime...or whatever. I no longer care (or know) what the difference is. The shirt. HAHAHA It's amazing how Eragon (you really, Eragon has to submit to whatever you want him to. hehe) came up with that whole thing.

Hmm...that last line got me thinking...Eragon has to do whatever you want him to do...and so does Murta - okay I'm going to stop right there and get back to the review. Which is over. Because I finished it on the first paragraph.

Okay, so I don't really care if it dosn't go along with the real story, just post more darn it! Please?
Angelike Riddle chapter 6 . 5/1/2008
So good! So good! So good! Please tell me there will be more in the not-so-distant future...? This story is amazing, and I just know I'll be thinking about it for days after this...
Hot4Garrett chapter 6 . 4/8/2008
I really like this story...more...please:)
MarieEsmeraldaDumbledore-Black chapter 6 . 4/6/2008
OMFG KINKY! OMG! i love it
EmpyrealFantasy chapter 6 . 3/18/2008
Right, I stayed up.

I love. Hot and well written and making sense all at the same time? It is amazing!

I wish there was more I could say, but it is late and I have to be up so early tomorrow. Ugh.

You'll be seeing me around your other fics, though. ;) Thanks again!
EmpyrealFantasy chapter 3 . 3/18/2008
Gods, I wish he weren’t my brother.

Great line. XD This pairing is what broke my incest barrier. I just didn't care anymore once I fell in love with these two. XD

I really have to go to bed... but...but...

And damnit, Murtagh, get thems horomones kickin'!
EmpyrealFantasy chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Right. Hello there.

I'm going to tell a story. This story will be long-winded. Feel free to skip it, but it is relevant to this story. ;)

I was in the Quotes thread at the Fireplace, scrolling down quickly. You icon, for some reason, caught my attention in my fast 'Page Down'ing. I couldn't read it, but it still caught me. I went back. I laughed and decided I loved you. Time to clickie on the profile.

Was further amused by your profile (got about halfway through). Noticed the number of Eragon stories and your lovely congruent to my own opinion of the canon Eragon things. (Is feeling like she's writing on F/Rs blog thread with these quick entries.) After seeing the icon, crosses her fingers, hoping against all hopes that you didn't pair poor Murtagh up with some vapid douche.

Sees the pairing of choice. Does a super-duper happy dance.

With the canon being as it is and the lack of good EragonMurtagh (and with bookkbaby updating once in a blue moon), I've fallen out of the fandom. I've been saying I'll come back, that I'll force myself to rewrite what I have of Clandestine so I can continue it, because it is far behind my current standard. But without motivation, I've been lacking.

But oh god, all the pretty ErgonMurtagh!

I love you. Really. My free time tomorrow is going to be spent praising your name as I devour your fics, and then I might actually get around to that rewrite. Dunno. Sounds good to say it though. ;) I really can't wait to see what you've got... I'm already hooked on your style. :)