Reviews for Over the Rainbow
Scout Girl chapter 1 . 1/5/2009

It made me cry.

Which is definatly a compliment to you.

Well done!
sweetdonalbain81507 chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
That was really good! I loved how Crope changed in the novel, and I think that you both captured that change and the fact that he still had a personality. And anyway, I'm a sucker for telling stories through OCs in this way.

Meltalviel chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Augh. This is just plain perfection. Seriously.

Argh. I'm incoherent xD.
Ginger Glinda the Tangerine chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Aww so cute! I love CropeTibbett... weird as that is...
LostOzian chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Aww, Sad Crope. Sad Crope without a Tibbet. The two don't get enough love... Mruu, Tibbet shouldn't have died. We need... I don't know... a "No More Killing Tibbet" website dedicated to him. Lexi Theory actually drew a cute Bookverse Shiz Lurlinemasy picture, Deviantart, search Shiz Photo.

And if you think the title is heinous, try 'Suitor' or 'Behind the Curtain'. Or I don't know.

LOZIE STOMACHED SWEENEY TODD! It wasn't all that terrible, blood-and-guts wise... I'm not sure the human body can spurt as much blood as the movie made it seem like. Ebert and Roper convinced me to go by calling the blood 'Python-esque', which I can deal with. It should definitely be recast with Wicked. *Nudges Pixie, Sweeney expert* :D I did like this one, Crope still misses Tibbet... -LostOzian
Dyani chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
This made me happy with sadness. D: Using a distant viewpoint character to provide a new perspective on a canon character is one of my favorite tricks in fanfiction, and you use it well here. The very last paragraph is so simple, but extremely effective. I want to give Crope a hug. D: