Reviews for Path Less Chosen
ForEver-A-DayDreamer chapter 33 . 6/18/2013
I want to see the wedding !
esthealice17 chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
really really loved this story! :D awesome job!
killer4853 chapter 33 . 12/29/2012
love the story and how it turned out
shadowdweller25 chapter 33 . 3/19/2011
I LOVED IT!

Especially Ajax. He was adorable and fun.
Dreamsprite5 chapter 33 . 1/19/2011
Lovely story, it kept me well entertained.

I just have one little bone to pick with you. When we meet Cain's father he tells us that he was working on Ambrose's farm raising the horses, which is fine if it happens after Cain got locked in the tin suit and Glitch got his brain taken out. If Cain's father was working on the farm before that though, then Cain would have met Ambrose before, because they lived in the same area, but the original storyline doesn't agree with that.

If he was still working on the farm during the time this story took place then why didn't Ambrose let Cain know that his father was working there?

It's just too convenient that Cain's father happens to work on the horse farm that is owned by Ambrose
CoffeeWench chapter 33 . 12/30/2010
Thoroughly enjoyable!
samandy11 chapter 33 . 10/18/2010
I read this beginning to end in like 3 hours and I'm in love. What a creative idea and seriously...smut in almost every chapter? I still haven't fully recovered from that. Amazing.
Lauramichca chapter 33 . 5/18/2010
Thank you to both you and Rose for this FANTASTIC story. Really well written, exciting and even believable (though I felt bad for DG that she wasn't considered one of he chosen, I mean it basically reduced her to a marked tool; good thing every one other than the OZ knows her real value). A true joy to read.

Thanks again.

Laura
Kenta Divina chapter 20 . 3/7/2010
Oh my gosh I LOVE Ajax. So much so, I might have to save that name for my future horse!

He is an excellent source of humor :)
Chef Erica chapter 33 . 3/5/2010
i liked this story very much. you might want to work some commas into you sentences from time to time though.
LittleD chapter 33 . 8/25/2009
Great fic! Very funny and creative. I enjoyed it so much! Love Ajax by the way. LOL I spotted a few things you might want to change though. A horse's gear is called Tack, not tact and it's bridle not bridal.
kayleecal chapter 33 . 6/17/2009
I have read this a FEW times and it never gets old. I do miss Ajax and would love to see him again! I would happily read a sequel ... hint, hint. Parenthood for DG & Wyatt? A filly for Ajax? A relationship for Jeb & Raw? (Ew ... no! Not with each other!)
semora chapter 33 . 6/15/2009
Very unique story with good characterization. I especially liked how you described the bonding and the affect of the mark on each of them.
cyar'tomad chapter 33 . 4/12/2009
Deliciously well-written fanfic! I LOVED this, from beginning to end! I've already started "Northern Lights", but I wanted to leave the last of my love here for PLC. :-) This story flowed well...the plot was absolutely believable...your fight scenes were GREAT (I'm thoroughly jealous)...and the romance was absolutely perfect. . Brava! I'm thoroughly addicted...
cyar'tomad chapter 27 . 4/11/2009
I don't really have much time at the moment for a thorough review, but I thought you should know that this story has helped make a 4-day trek cross-country much more entertaining that it would have been otherwise. (And for the record, reading this while driving through Kansas was...an interesting experience. It made the "Wizard of Oz" and "Dorothy" billboards much more interesting...) But, anywhoo - I'm still reading and I'm so hopelessly hooked. You are a FANTASTIC writer and quite possibly one of my new all-time favorites on FF. Your writing style flows easily, your characters are believable (and true to their cannon personalities) and your plot is superb (I especially like the original "Wizard of Oz" twist, with the evil sisters - great re-telling of that!) I'll stop gushing for now, but this story is hot hot HOT! I'm can't read fast enough and you've seriously helped me from gauging my eyes out in boredom down Route 54 through Kansas. LOL