Reviews for Bohemian Rapsody
sassiecat321 chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Omg. That had me falling over laughing. You did that well! I really enjoyed it. espeacialy the sap the end.
micky chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
That was good!

I've always liked Queen and Bohemian Rapsody...

is my absolute favortie!

THat was very very Good! _ !
Mystique Monique aka Mina chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
Girl! You got some mad skills! That was too hype! And the song is bad ass as well so that def only made it better!
Kisaragi Yuu chapter 1 . 2/7/2002
VERY CUTE! You have to write more! I couldn't stop laughing right now... teehee _ you know, I always wanted to cry whenever I heard that song, but now I think I will laugh my head off when I do *LOL*
Saemus McNally chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
Holy God this is the funniest damn thing I have EVER read! I love it! Brilliant! Magnificent! Kudos and Cherrios to you! Marvelous! Splendid! I'm running out of adjectives! Stupendous! Terrific! Fabulous! Sugoi! Quele! Tra la la! Super! and ...uh...yay
Byakko chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
Me and my friend, well, we-are-SHRIEKING!

well, she is...I passed out long ago...
EKBlack chapter 1 . 9/18/2001
Wow! You really made the fic to fit the song, (and it was logical too)! Good, more!
Mana chapter 1 . 9/14/2001
ROFLMAO I'm not sure if that was angst or comic either way it made me laugh. Although what was going on with Tatsumi and Watari Nyahahaha~~ still very funny :)
Fairy Laughing chapter 1 . 9/12/2001
I don't know whether to laugh or cry. .
Firia chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
Wow. I am impressed. Very creative and amusing. I liked! _
Erm chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
Buahahahaha! Shades of oscar. _ Funny, funny stuff...could picture it all. Brought Wayne's World to mind, too. _
time master chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
Why did ya change ya name? anyhoo, the story is good! bismillah NO! I think me breathed in something I shouldn't. Very light headed and all. Keep up the good work and read and review MY gundam story. PLEEAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEE! I need some sleep. Good night and goodbye!
Himitsu Secret to your heart chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
uh? I'm sorry I didn't quite understand the story but you created a nice ending ne! continue writing more!
UnguidedAngel chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
Dedicated to me? ~ blinks and blushes ~ it's very good Ryan... well beyond very good.. I just can't think of the words.. _;; You should write more song-fic type stuff..
Charli's-sis chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
: note to self: listen to the song while reading. heehee- funny!