Reviews for Lost Memories
Freakaflies chapter 5 . 2/5/2012
God I hate the Volturi! I can't believe that they had the nerve...!

This made me very very angry which is worse than human Alice on coffee because I am very temperamental!
AliceCullen0629 chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
ok story are bella and edward getting back together
kate chapter 5 . 12/14/2009
luv it plx update soon
dreamingofmagic chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
This is really good so far. I honestly hope that bella stays with marcus.
hermonine chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
nice story
Fleur24 chapter 5 . 8/25/2009
AWE! Its a little wierd having Bella being with Marcus, but if she has to be mates with one of the Volturi, he's my favorite!
Nostariel Nightshadow chapter 5 . 8/1/2009
Hey, Love this fanfic really interesting idea. What was the liquid Bella was given? Did it cause her to lose her mermories? Like the idea of how she is nervous to met the rest of the Volturi and how she and Marcus get on ok even after her outburst. Hope you update soon.
LuvAnime4-Ever chapter 5 . 7/15/2009
NO it cant be over!

PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ FINISH IT!
mysteriousxkitten chapter 5 . 6/20/2009
I loved it! Will this be a Bella/Marcus story? I love stories with a twist and I love Bella and Marcus on the good/evil side. I can't find any Marcus/Bella stories though sadly. Will you update soon? I really enjoy it and I think it will progress well in time and you will probably have hundreds or even thousands of reviews!
Lin Tenshi Uzamaki chapter 5 . 5/28/2009
Is so cool and mean.
XXCerberusIsMyBestFriendXX chapter 3 . 5/27/2009
This is a good story. Please update, I just started it today. Thanks! :)
Erulastiel-Ithilwen chapter 5 . 5/22/2009
i love the story! please update asap B) (lol this seems to be my signature review)
XxGothFairyLoverxX chapter 5 . 4/30/2009
i like it its interesting!

plz do up date soon!

XD
Pink Mouse Dudette chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
nice story
Hazelnholly chapter 5 . 3/2/2009
Its really good plz keep writing!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »