Reviews for Between Outrage and Admiration
JarJar98 chapter 15 . 1/5
Please update
slashdlite chapter 15 . 9/12/2012
Ooh... Cena is in the story. Love the guy! I'm guessing he knows Hunter's relationship with Jeff. Something popped into my head when Cena made his debut in this chapter; will he give Jeff any advice on Hunter cos' he was H's lover once after all.

With the odd way Hunter has been behaving, would Randy finally put 2-and-2 together & do something to turn the situation to his advantage?

Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Lovergyul chapter 15 . 9/11/2012
This chapter was too short! Lol! Loved it! Jeff and Hunter are so cute and I love Matt's attitude and how protective he is over Jeff. Its cute! Update soon!
Guest chapter 15 . 9/11/2012
Hunter should leave and go back to Jeff there he would
be happy. And Matt was just starting to get along with
him.
slashdlite chapter 14 . 9/1/2012
Jeff and Hunter are growing much closer than before & even Matt is growing more accepting of H. Things seem to be going well for both of them. Is Randy going to rear his ugly head & destroy the beautiful thing going on between these 2 men?
takers dark lover chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
Loved this chapter very cute.
Lovergyul chapter 14 . 8/31/2012
Awwww...love it. Loveed Hunter and Jeff's exchange about the drawing. It was so cute. Yes the chapter was very short. I hope that means the next one is coming soon. Lol!
RelapsedTrainWreck chapter 13 . 8/29/2012
hoping you update soon.
takers dark lover chapter 13 . 8/28/2012
Awe there goes Hunter agian showing his softer side. Very sweet great chapter.
Lovergyul chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
Read this in two hours. Love it and can't wait for the next chapter.
slashdlite chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
It's awesome that Jeff has Edge and Shawn looking out for him. Hunter better not do anything stupid like toying with Jeff and leaving him broken. Those guys and Matt will feed him to the sharks!

Feeling antsy that Randy might find out the truth and made public Hunter's relationship with Jeff.

Can't wait to see where this may lead to. Great chapter!
dawnieangel76 chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
Aw geez!

Hunter bringing poor, sick Jeffy soup & herbal tea? You're killing me here! How can I keep hating on the guy if you make him so...so...HUMAN!?

Seriously though, I loved this chapter. I actually "awww'd" aloud; I don't do that very often, either. You also have a knack for writing the friendship between Hunter & Shawn, too.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

Dawn :-)
Mrs. Charismatic Enigma chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
The "Are You Done?" look after sex? That is a low blow to a man's self esteem!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/12/2012
I'm excited to see where you're going with this! You're going to introduce Edge into the story. Hmm.. any love interest between him and Jeff?
dawnieangel76 chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
I have to say, your story is making it VERY hard to hate HHH...which I've done for years now! *LOL* Then again, Jeff Hardy IS the type to bring out the softness in anybody. I find the open marriage aspect of HHH & Stephanie to be surprisingly UNsurprising; on the other hand, it seems that he truly does love her...and vice-versa...which doesn't signal a happily ever after for him & Jeff. Still, I can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks!

Dawn :-)