Reviews for There Is No End In Infinity
StormTalon1997 chapter 18 . 6/15/2014
I love this story! Are you going to update? If so, I am definitely looking forward to it!
Katrina Marie Lupin chapter 18 . 9/30/2011
WOMAN. Stork and I demand that you continue this. 18 Chapters quite simply isn't enough. -is handed a note- His demands include at least two more angsty Stork/Flow scenes, and a fluffy one - he'd like more, but he'll take what he can get. And... And that there should be more Merbs. I think the fact that you mentioned an attack on Merbia, there should be more Merbs.

...that last one, I'm going to say you can probably ignore, but I'm with him on the Stork/Flow scenes. . If it's not conducive to plot, I officially request some fluffy (or better) one-shots. And note me when they come in. -checks- Yeah, he says that's good for him, too.

:D It'd make us both real happy.

(Haven't finished a SH fanfic yet, but I've got a character blog for Stork going on LJ if you're interested - .com )
x Angel of Mystery x chapter 18 . 12/4/2010
cool chapter!
Nathalie chapter 17 . 12/3/2009
I really liked your fanfic. It's really epic and well written and so is the story. It would be nice to read the end of it. Keep the good work up on whatever you're writing.
Coderules chapter 17 . 8/13/2009
Its an awesome story! I can't wait to read more! :-)
SexySkyla66 chapter 17 . 7/3/2009
Wow, that was AMAZING! OMG! I love this chapter!
jenergy chapter 17 . 6/25/2009
can't wait to read more i really wan tot know what happens

JEnergy
Kinkabell chapter 16 . 6/23/2009
really into this story!please continue!
Hawkslayer chapter 16 . 6/22/2009
Okay, quite confusing, but hey, confusing's good. Interesting as well. Keep updating, I'm still waiting for the next chapter of Tropica Tease!

Hawk.
SexySkyla66 chapter 16 . 4/6/2009
Lol, awesome! sweet chapter! Keep it up!
Dragon77 chapter 16 . 3/15/2009
Grate chapter! I'm so happy that you are back and writing again. I can’t wait to read the next chapter so please keep on writing and UPDATE SOON.
uponcloud9 chapter 16 . 3/15/2009
wow that last bit was confusing but very interestin 2 find out where this story is goin, its very creative and cant wait for the next chapter, update soon and no idea where last name came from so can u reveal it in the next chapter plz?
Laurisa chapter 15 . 2/2/2009
I really enjoy reading this fiction! I've just joined this forum thingy whatever it is (lol, confused) so I can actually tell you just how much I like your writing! Please update it soon!

And can you please do a little more on Piper and Aerrow? Like, sweet, cute things that make you go ''aw'' please? Thank you!

xx
fire-dancer123 chapter 15 . 1/22/2009
good job stork! i can't wait to see what happens! please update asap!
hannahlouise1994 chapter 15 . 1/19/2009
loved the chappy! abolutely awesomly fab!