Reviews for Iron Lords
anonymous chapter 15 . 7/27/2011
YAY
Darth nylon544 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
Peace through diplomacy is pretty much impossible in 40k as who will the Imperium negotiate with, the Eldar who have a plan that they have been using for the last ten millenia called Opeartion Human shield where billions upon billions of humans die so the Eldar don't have to fight massive wars shielding the Eldar from everyone else, Orks who do not know the word peace, the Tyranids who seek to eat everything in the Galaxy, the Necrons who want to kill everyone and so on and so forth.

I know that you are no longer updating this fic, i wrote this just to say that the girl peacecraft's ideals will get her and her people killed faster than the time Earth will take in orbiting the sun.
Imperial Bob chapter 15 . 9/8/2009
Hm. Nope

Imperial armor is thick enough to resist prolonged bombardment by Plasma and Las weapons and other large ship weaponary. Void shields don't just stop enemy fire, but also form a protective barrier, only slow moving objects like the weapons can get through.

A Princeps wouldent be so easily swayed by her argument. Faith comes first; all else is heresy.

Not bad in terms of plot, though those Gundmans wouldent have stood a chance.
Rahvin Dashiva chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Okay guys, time for a bit of a heads-up. Iron Lords is officially discontinued. I'm doing this for a whole bunch of reasons; the plotting was nonexistent, so I was pretty much making it up as I went along (which is great for keeping characters true to self, but not so great for getting a story out of it...), the whole thing was so unbalanced it was getting ridiculous, and the 'loads and loads of characters' thing that was going on was starting to make everything difficult.

But never fear. I've just finished plotting out the story of another version of this, tentatively entitled 'Man of Iron', the first chapter of which should be up in a day or two. Same concept, radically different execution. Still AdMech meets Gundam, but less over-the-top silliness.

Thanks for all the feedback and support dudes (and dudettes), but I'm afraid this particular tale has run its course.
emperorprotects chapter 15 . 3/31/2008
no No NO ! Don't turn this into a soap opera . Silas is part of the imperium . The Imperium of Man . The EMPEROR'S EMPIRE ! HE . WILL . NOT . TURN . AGAINST . IT .
GuardofLiberty chapter 15 . 3/29/2008
So Zechs finally comes back. I want to see what he's going to do now. And is Relena having an affect on the Princeps? Intriguing.
emperorprotects chapter 14 . 3/17/2008
Soo , all we get to see is 3 crappy titans , 1 awesome one NOT kill much and the death of one of the crappy ones...

Sorry , but overall , for an intro , this was kinda dissapointing ...
GuardofLiberty chapter 14 . 3/17/2008
Excellent action. I also like how you added those characters from the other fic you're working on.

Damn, the other Gundams better come fast.
emperorprotects chapter 13 . 3/13/2008
Sweet jesus . Dammit . This is...WTF ? Do you really have to torture us all this much ?

UPDATE !

Great story anyway . TITANS , ME NEED TITANS !
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 13 . 3/13/2008
Your depiction of a ground battle was what i figured one would be, and am to ask what type of mobile suit that was? I still feel on the ground mobile suits would over come Titans but this is your fic.
GuardofLiberty chapter 13 . 3/13/2008
Update soon!
emperorprotects chapter 12 . 2/27/2008
Sweet Jesus ! Stop Beating around the bush !

I want TITANS ! lol joking

Nice chap . Big delay , you deserve death for that ._
Kyuubi-Titan chapter 12 . 2/26/2008
AWESOME to see your still writing. I really am digging this crossover and cant wait for more. Although this chap was particularly brutal i find in full range of how the Imperium operates.
GuardofLiberty chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
So far, after two chapters, I must say, very very intriguing. I'll try to get through all of them in a week, but I've got midterms, blah. Anyway, good job so far.
RaidenSilversword chapter 11 . 2/18/2008
I like what's happening so far. Especially Heero's take down of one of the ships.

Can't wait for more...