Reviews for Ten Years
JohnnyDeppIsMine chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I liked this oneshot very much. Thank you for writing it xD
ZukoFlame chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Hello! This is ZukoFlame from The Muse Bunny. This is my first time reading a Pirates of the Caribbean story, and I really like it! I feel bad for Will though, after all, who wouldn't? He comes back to land after ten years only to find that Elizabeth has fallen for Jack. I honestly wasn't expecting that to happen at all. I'm not sure whether Elizabeth/Sparrow is a popular pairing, but I think you did a good job of it!

Your writing style is also very nice. Descriptive where descriptions are needed, and good good dialogue too. You seem to have the character's personalities down! I've always been a Will lover, so I sympathize with him, but then again, Jack and Elizabeth is a much more exciting pairing. It would make for a nice story if you wrote about what exactly went on in those ten years that caused Elizabeth's love to shift from Will to Jack.

As for crits, there wasn't really anything that I found that needed correcting. Although this sentence, "It was an uncertain moment and she turned to look at him." did sound a bit strange...perhaps if you reworded it? But anyway, that's about it. Good job!

~ZukoFlame
Lzsmith8 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Ah, boo-hoo Will gets no love. Well that's to bad he's a whiny whelp anyways.

Jack helped raise James, thats cute. James would hardly mind losing his father again, he already has one.

Bittersweet, but almost how you expect it to happen. Ten years is a long time to wait.

Thanks for posting, please keep writing.

Liz
BrownEyedCuriousity chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
aw i loved this going into my favs
ambiguousfigurine chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
This was really good :)
DOC3 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I love where you took these characters over the next ten years. I was dreadfully unhappy with the ending of the movie, and you have erased that with your thoroughly satisfying addendum. Thanks!

Doc
rividori chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I noticed that the boy was wearing a hat like Jack's and that end scene is open to all sorts of interpretation. It seems realistic that during that ten years, Elizabeth would join up again with Jack.

It was well written.
Florencia7 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Awesome story! Beautifully written. I loved it:)
primadonna001 chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
interesting interpretation
blackpearl.fantasy chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Wonderful! I love the idea :) Elizabeth belongs with Jack and no matter what Will does her heart will always lie with the captain of the Pearl ;)
Velirae.1245 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Oh my gosh! That was beautiful, PERFECT! If only it had ended that way. I believe that's the way it should have been, and in my mind that WAS the way it ended...only they didn't show it. *Chuckles*

Amazing job!
beautiful-mistakez chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
GREAT FIC!
Damascene chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Good writing and very realistic. I can see this happening... Elizabeth choosing Jack over the years while Will is off on the Flying Dutchman. It makes sense.