Reviews for Emerald Sakura Petals
chris chapter 3 . 12/19/2005
please write more soon... :
yamatoforever chapter 3 . 3/18/2003
Poor Hisoka. I'm sure everyone already knows that Hisoka was raped repeatly and brutally from Watari's check up result. Tsuzuki must be really mad. I believe that Muraki now is after Hisoka, not Tsuzuki right? I just couldn't figure out his reason except that Muraki's ego couldn't let him to loose his doll to someone else. So he would makes sure that Hisoka couldn't be free from him forever. His body, his soul, and his heart would be taunted forever to Muraki. Please post the next chapter quickly!
So chapter 3 . 3/6/2003
Youpi!

Tank you very musth for this knew chapiter

I'm so happy _

Waiting for the next So
sh547 chapter 3 . 3/6/2003
*blinks* why did poor Hisoka lose all of his shields? to be dragged into each mind like that *shudder*
hiniku no kotsuzui chapter 3 . 3/6/2003
You've caught my interest about what's happening to Hisoka. Anyway, please post more soon.
yamatoforever chapter 2 . 12/13/2002
Where the hell was Tsuzuki? Can't he feel that Hisoka in danger? So Muraki would rape Hisoka again. Hisoka would be so torn and feeling so dirty. He would start to push everyone again. Good story. I was surprised that you didn't have to watch or read Yami No Matsui before. Thought that Muraki was so obsessed with Tsuzuki, not Hisoka. But that small thing didn't ruin the story. Please post the next chapter quickly!
Scarlets chapter 2 . 11/28/2002
WoWW! Very good! But please continue! You haven't continued for a long time! May i know why?
Inu-Yasha111 chapter 2 . 9/16/2002
Nya.. continue... very um... interesting.
Hitomi No Ryu chapter 2 . 2/3/2002
For someone who wrote a Yami no Matsuei fanfic without reading the manga or watching the anime, THIS IS GOOD _!
Hitomi No Ryu chapter 2 . 1/24/2002
Evil...I need more...
Koyuki chapter 2 . 12/23/2001
OOoohhh... More would be good. Mm - definitely. Definitely good.
Gaberiel Yaslana chapter 2 . 11/20/2001
This is evil and I love it!
Vain chapter 2 . 11/11/2001
Yay! More!
lil black bunny chapter 2 . 9/30/2001
wa-hoo! This fic has definately satisfied the twisted/bored part of me! your doing a great job, keep on writing!
Byakko chapter 2 . 9/18/2001
please continue! though I don't really support Muraki and Hisoka stories...