Reviews for On Assignment
bleeb90 chapter 5 . 10/23/2014
Lovely story. Too bad you never finished it.
Lord Mortensen chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
To the TARDIS chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
(: awesome
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Blackgenius chapter 5 . 10/1/2012
This story has got to continue. Please. It's not often on this site that I can come across a gem like this. Nothing, in my opinion, deserves more credit than a piece of harry potter fanfiction that is original. Reading your story was an absolute delight and I fervently hope you choose/are able to continue.
Arielle12 chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
I absolutely love this story! I wish there was more to it!
I.D.Gr chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
I am now going to take advantage of this review to, if you are reading, to BEG you to continue this story. I know that by now you may have moved on to bigger and better things, but honestly, this is by far one of the most original and well written fanfics I've ever seen. It would be a real loss to the world of fanfiction to not have this story completed and simply abandoned after two years... So please, think about it. Because I, and I'm sure other readers, would be absolutely thrilled to read your story from beginning to end. This, however is ultimately your decision though. I really hope you do update though.

So, great story and I really love the writing. It's kinda funny how the wizards have developed their own politically accurate term for Muggles just like Inuits instead of Eskimos.

Hope to read more.
OMG-Bannana chapter 5 . 6/15/2011
Nice story, it's a shame you haven't updated in several years
AnimeFanBree chapter 5 . 5/6/2011
I hope you update this sometime. It's wonderful.
ComicalEpiphanies chapter 5 . 8/22/2009
Need I point out the irony of you saying you would post the next chapter sooner? I really enjoy the style you've employed to tell your story. I have always liked columns and to see a reporter, witch reporter, only doubles my amusement. Please post again!
Doenderlover chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
It's very strange to read a story about Dudley and another person. But I hope that you continue your story 'cause I enjoy your weirdness
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 5 . 8/13/2008
OH! i like carolina! clever girl, she is
Sir Stud Muffin chapter 4 . 8/13/2008
ha ha ha! oh dear petunia, how you make me laugh so - ha ha ha!