Reviews for House and the Dog Walker
Scarlett Burns chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This was wonderful! Beautifully written, with a great OFC and a well-written House... two things in a House fan fic that are few and far between. Thanks for this, I really enjoyed it!

DarkDreams18 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Wow! That was amazing! Loved Miranda, such a great, rich character. Glad House was able to solve the case, even if it was a few years too late. Great story!
oflymonddreams chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I did like it, which surprised me, because it's not at all the kind of story I think I'm going to like. But I read it all and enjoyed it.
valdad chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
it was very interesting, I liked House obsesion whith miranda's brother case and how it brought them together; i also liked when they took harley to the hospital was very funny to read and it meant a lot for miranda a Greg.

I am a loyar Elle reader and even I really like that story I wish you had more fics for us to read because I suffer when i have to wait for new installments so I have to be reading a lot of fics at a time lol.

da3lech chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
This is my very first review of any fanfiction, not for any particular reason, but because I'm very impressed with this tale - a nice pace, good ending and a 'gentler' House - but as another reviewer requested - More please! (sequel)

I've recently discovered (in the last couple of months) Fanfics on the House Boards and have been reading avidly, finally discovering the way to track down authors on LJ & FF.. I have so much reading to do !
Songorita chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Great story, you should so write more.
gorblimey2 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Such great characters and so much fun in this story...good work. Write more!
momsboys chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Wow, What a story. I sure hope there is a possibility of a sequel to this story. I just have to here more about how things turn out with them. It is nice to read about something nice happening to House for once.