Reviews for House and the Dog Walker
Scarlett Burns chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This was wonderful! Beautifully written, with a great OFC and a well-written House... two things in a House fan fic that are few and far between. Thanks for this, I really enjoyed it!

~Scarlett
DarkDreams18 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
Wow! That was amazing! Loved Miranda, such a great, rich character. Glad House was able to solve the case, even if it was a few years too late. Great story!
oflymonddreams chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
I did like it, which surprised me, because it's not at all the kind of story I think I'm going to like. But I read it all and enjoyed it.
valdad chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
it was very interesting, I liked House obsesion whith miranda's brother case and how it brought them together; i also liked when they took harley to the hospital was very funny to read and it meant a lot for miranda a Greg.

I am a loyar Elle reader and even I really like that story I wish you had more fics for us to read because I suffer when i have to wait for new installments so I have to be reading a lot of fics at a time lol.

Valdad
da3lech chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
This is my very first review of any fanfiction, not for any particular reason, but because I'm very impressed with this tale - a nice pace, good ending and a 'gentler' House - but as another reviewer requested - More please! (sequel)

Note:

I've recently discovered (in the last couple of months) Fanfics on the House Boards and have been reading avidly, finally discovering the way to track down authors on LJ & FF.. I have so much reading to do !
Songorita chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Great story, you should so write more.
gorblimey2 chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Such great characters and so much fun in this story...good work. Write more!
momsboys chapter 1 . 1/28/2008
Wow, What a story. I sure hope there is a possibility of a sequel to this story. I just have to here more about how things turn out with them. It is nice to read about something nice happening to House for once.