Reviews for Kiss and Tell
BxBforever chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
two words WHO-HO!

yea!
cherrydrop105 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
hahahaa, awesome! I love the last line "Success at last." That was perfect, that *has* to be what Sweets is thinking in the show. It HAS to. :) this was so good. *fave!
cristianepf chapter 1 . 4/13/2008
I really can seem them doing this. And Sweets was great too. LOL.
New1Romantic chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
brilliant. I loved the ending, it is perfect and all fluffy like a teddy bear! Ü
ThinksInWords chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
"Best story ever" comes to mind.

That was just awesome.

"Success at last", ah that was perfect.

The BB dialogue was very good. You really nailed the character voices, getting them together without making them OOC.

Dang, I love this story. I'm going to read it again.
saragillie chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Okay... that was so great. Plenty of fluffy goodness.
GorgeousGummyBear chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
OMG AAH *squeals* wow!
heatherberry chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Very funny! Liked Sweets' perspective too!
badwolfstardis chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
That was so cute!

Love it!
mag31 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
This one was hilarious! What Sweets notes at the end, I'm laughing my ass off. Very well done. sSmething we'd never see in the show but we love to see in fics ;)
Polly83 chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Great idea! And funny scene as well, it was like watching it on the screen... well, almost... lol
bobbert chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
most hilarious story ever.
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
Excellent shot! love how their bickering got them both what they've wanted to do for so long. look forward to more soon
mumrulz chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
OMG..I loved this!:-)

From the beginning of their session with their bickering/banter I could so see it all happening in an episode. It was so real & in character.

Then came the kiss...if only we could see that happening again on the show.

Loved Sweets reaction to it:

**Whoa, Booth’s practically sucking her face off…not that Dr. Brennan seems to mind.

Still kissing…yup, still kissing…it’s probably been about ten seconds ….fifteen now…wow, that’s a lot of tongue…twenty…how much longer can they keep this up? Twenty one, twenty two, twenty three…PMSL

..*sigh*...yep...if only!:-):-):-)
NothingButTate chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
I loved it!

Really well written, favourite bits would have to be Sweets' last three words, Sweets' thoughts during the kiss; and the comparison between kissing Booth and kissing Russ.

Funny stuff :D