Reviews for A Different Life
justanotherdax chapter 32 . 12/12
thank you so much for writing this story (and for putting up with the arseholes who dare to flame such an amazing author) we really don't deserve writers like you. Please keep writing, you're too good at it to ever give it up
I’m pretty sure it was either Sirius or Dumbledore to forced Lupin to transform into the werewolf. Man, Ron is a douche in this.
xsam3 chapter 7 . 11/30
really rulein why story fine without this.
Krys Andrew Allan Readman chapter 1 . 10/7
Hi there, would it be possible for you to post this on please? Because I can download it to my iBooks and it’s easier for me to read it that way. Hell it might even get you more fans and stuff.

Kindest Regards,
SourWolf
IAmDark chapter 64 . 9/26
I just finished reading your story and I love it it is the best Harry Potter FanFiction (I love evil characters). I hope you have success in all your ventures. Many thanks for creating such a beautiful twisted world that is much appreciated.
RandomThingz123 chapter 64 . 9/23
I LOVE IT!
RandomThingz123 chapter 39 . 9/22
R.I.P. Erus Riddle, from the consequences of not telling his father his plans...once again.
RandomThingz123 chapter 15 . 9/21
Thank god for the info. on the familiars! I was starting to wonder if they would ever get one, but the story is still good so far...
you know i really want to like this but jesus fucking christ can the kid go one chapter without ending up injured because he is lame? advanced in his school years but cant protect himself even a tad bit? He is supposed to be powerful but u haven't made him that u made him into someone who lets the redhead injure him constantly and absentminded which ends up realising his mistakes too late but never learns, it's pissing me off. You can only read his lame attempts/excuses before you get bored only saved by how funny he is but his weak weak lame self-cant cover such a huge fault.
Marshmallowmann chapter 64 . 9/4
Finally a magnificent dark Harry story. I'll check your other ones too. Rarely any mistakes which make it easy to read. Not many filler chapters. Amazing Story.
CloakedDarkness chapter 7 . 9/2
And why is he getting hurt every chapter and doesn't even try to fight back?! Or at least just get fucking revenge
CloakedDarkness chapter 7 . 9/2
This is pathetic, the son of a Dark Lord, VOLDEMORT NO LESS, is scared of RON?! He is such a whiny brat it makes you wanna bitch-slap him. Why is he not even showing a level of dominance or something? I dunno, maybe trying to be the king of slytherin ?! And why is he going to HOGWARTS under the name RIDDLE?!
Nerdling Queen45 chapter 4 . 9/1
i love this. it's by far one of my favorite stories ever
stinkerli chapter 1 . 9/1
I loved your story.
azalea-rose99 chapter 5 . 8/30
i think thst this is a well written and imaginative story. so far it is my favorite and i have read it three times. it captures ur audience and holds their attention. dont let anyone tell u otherwise. especially of they r so pathetic as to not log in or give their real names
2,908 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »