Reviews for A Different Life
Is Voldemort that stupid to have his son go to hogwarts under his real name? RIDDLE is pretty obvious for dumbly-doorr to pick up that Erus might be Voldy-pork's son.

DUHH
wonder if severus snape is with the good or dark.

Hmmm...

it'd be interesting if Snape was working for DUmbly-dorr. That way, I wonder what he'll think about Erus...
DoraLupinTonks chapter 64 . 5/1
Such an unique story...I have read so many dark fics but this one is the best! Thank you for writing sch an awesome one. Loved it.
rytan451 chapter 64 . 4/21
Well, I will certainly agree with you in that your quality of writing had visibly improved over the course of the story. The first few chapters were indeed cringe-worthy, quite unlike your more recent works.

I always enjoy seeing improvement.
PaladomianQueen chapter 49 . 4/15
So Jason showed up in my dream last night. I stepped on him, he was on the floor. He was actually 'part of the floor' and he told me to fuck off. Then I woke up.
But Drago and erus are blood brothers
jesus chapter 1 . 3/18
Wow, what a fucking mess of a fic.
LAITOFORLIFE chapter 4 . 3/16
I just love how Erus calls Draco 'the blonde'
Divya Mathur chapter 64 . 2/13
I have no words... This story has had me in stitches in laughter throughout the whole thing! I love it so much! Thank you! I finished this in a matter of days only sleeping about 4-6 hours at night. Thank you so much! I will definitely recommend this to anyone of my friends and I will 100% be coming back to read this!
lovergyrl100 chapter 25 . 2/8
*screech* I ship severus and sirius
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
Awesome chapter and plot and amazing idea
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 56 . 12/28/2016
The man is only interested in plants... THE IMAGES!

I have to say I'm really likeing your story, despite the fact that I usually dislike fanfics that are TOO AU, especially if you change people's names... But your story is surpricingly good enough for me to see past that. *Chuckles* I really hate the suspence, but I imagine most humans like suspence, unlike me, so I see the logic.
Fangirl99999999 chapter 3 . 11/10/2016
You think 'Ertus Sicarius Salazar Riddle' is long? My name has 40 letters and 9 words
KrixLight chapter 62 . 11/6/2016
you should bring the demon horn jokes back (the ones in earlier chapters). that was amusing
KrixLight chapter 53 . 11/5/2016
yay. the oranges ate back
2,888 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »