Reviews for A Different Life
TigresseOtaku chapter 64 . 12/28/2023
Father and son together With a better spell than a kameamea

And With a husband like black the immortal, descendants are promising

On vacation in the mountains, rereading this fiction in its entirety helped to pass the time (and to get back to practising English too)
Guest chapter 64 . 12/28/2023
I'm happy to finish the year by having read it in its entirety even if the time to search in the dictionary was long
Guest chapter 62 . 12/28/2023
Ahana sacré Bella
Jane S. Streeter chapter 10 . 11/26/2023
He's gonna make a pet out of Remus, at this rate.
Blackman1218 chapter 8 . 10/27/2023
voldemort and erus act too childlike. OK for the kid but cmon tom needs to stop acting like a brat time to time
technofan555 chapter 64 . 10/10/2023
I enjoyed this story
PrincessNhymoe chapter 64 . 4/8/2023
I've read that story ages ago and searched for it quite a while to have a read at it again. Still enjoyed reading it very much. Kinda wish you still had that extra story 'lovers secrets' with the outtakes from Erus and Noir online. Wanted to read that too. Maybe you'll upload it again? XOXO
The pricness of the darkness chapter 35 . 2/12/2023
This story is so good and interesting I love it thanks for writing this story
TupanHD chapter 6 . 12/26/2022
This doesn’t seem like a dark lord. And erus is too innocent and seems weak minded, forgiving everyone. It is kinda pissing me off
TupanHD chapter 3 . 12/26/2022
Never thought i would see the Dark Lord like this. Really intriguing perspective. Great writing also. Can’t wait to read more
Beba Alq chapter 64 . 9/6/2022
Omg! Idk how I found this story and I’m sooo glad that I found it now after it’s completed, or I would die from the excitement and the waiting! I loved every single word of it, how I never felt bored by the events AND THE NEW CHARACTERS! I’M IN LOVE! Just WOW! Thank you for writing and sharing your wonderful work.
haydematarid2 chapter 8 . 8/30/2022
ههه
Markus Seidler chapter 1 . 8/29/2022
I wanted to ask permission to translate this story A Different Life into German for .
Naeym Jaafar chapter 7 . 6/24/2022
that Erus have to be injured every chapter... it is kind of repetitive,
Tatted-Pierced-Wolf chapter 64 . 6/18/2022
This has quickly become one of my absolute favorite fanfictions. It's such a good story and I love how they keep their murderous manaical tendencies but they still love just as much.
3,017 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »