Reviews for A Different Life
I honestly don't know what I was expecting, I read the summary and thought "oh, hey Harry is going to be some badass kid" I was sadly disappointed. I am not trying to give rude feedback. Although, as good of a plot you have I would suggest sticking with what you write the first time, if you are going to publish something anyway, I regret to say I do think this story has a good plot. I just tragically believe Harry has not been written to the potential you made him up to be, at least in the few chapters I have read... I just cannot continue to read due to the lack of interest in this book. I wanted to leave a review to tell you even though I personally am not fond of this piece, to keep up with the good work. (I just cringed)
Sswhitedl chapter 4 . 6/6
What did you say about the pairings the story is practaly setting it self up for harryxhermione
emiwat14 chapter 25 . 5/23
Omg... Yesssss, love this chapter. .. even more addictive than I already was
Stephanie MRV chapter 64 . 5/23
This sTory was perfect. I loved it.
I hoped it wouldn't disappoint like others and it didn't. I loved it.
I have already recommended it.
Thanks for the great read.
Prisc chapter 63 . 4/13
J'adore la fanfiction faut absolument faire une suite
seldomanrol chapter 64 . 3/2
great story thanks:)
pangpangmoji chapter 50 . 2/26
I can't find your side-story 'Lover's Secret'. Did you post other website or delete it already?
karanterus chapter 64 . 2/23
BEST STORY EVER!

I bloody loved it and will defiantly reread it a lot more
Love your story, it's great and really well-written 3 And I adore Dark!Harry fics, so I'm really glad I found yours ;) But I can't help that one thing is very hard for me - in my language (i'm polish) the word "Pupa" means... ass XD So I just laugh like an idiot every time her name is mentioned XDD But it's fine, it kinda amuses me. Anyway, thank you for this story, I really like it ;)
Nikki Bennett chapter 21 . 2/4
Hi, I like your stories a lot! I'm french and i saw in your story in the 21 Ch 18 you speak french the words are incorrect so i give you the translation : for eternal sleep is " Sommeil éternel" and for you little cunning devil is " toi petit démon rusé"! Have a nice day
Xoxo,
Nikki
usatish10 chapter 1 . 1/31
why the fuck is the dark Lord's a bloody wanker(weekling)
QueenOfPowers chapter 30 . 1/28
Hey, if the tri-wizard tournament is now four schools instead of three shouldn't the name be also changed to quad-wizard tournament.
SimpleLilacDun chapter 62 . 1/25
I am loving Fabella
I really really loved reading this story. Thank you so much for the delight of reading it. Fantastic job.
Poet Wroet chapter 61 . 1/3
Just remembered a thought I had a lot of chapters back.. it was in a scene were Erus and Voldemort were curled up together, asleep, and Vates and Nagini were watching. I kept imagining Vates and Nagini also curling up together. x)
2,931 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »