Reviews for Harry Potter's Promise
Specky Clarke chapter 1 . 7/13
A great story. But what's wrong with Harry having more than one wife? It is fiction after all. It is surprising that so many authors impose thier own society's habits/traditions/religion/morals etc. to a fictional story. You have done it very nicely though.
MissNikita chapter 1 . 2/25
This was unique, most often its either harrys powerful magic pulling women to him or his head of two houses enforcing him to two wives, not here no, I love that it was Rons mistake that caused it
noreenklose chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
Excellent handling of a well-worn story line.
I greatly enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for writing.
InloveShinShi chapter 1 . 12/1/2016
Woah, u pulled out a harem story real great!
I've never thought I would enjoy reading a harem, but u prove me wrong, man..
Real amazing
Montara chapter 1 . 11/28/2016
I think Ginny did well in the circumstances they were in. She could have kept Harry for herself but she loved him too much to make him suffer, with him feeling incomplete. And I think the promise influenced her, too, like it did with Hermione.

Interesting idea. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
supert
Majerus chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
Loved it, very well done and, most impressively, felt quite natural instead of blatant or forced.
Nice job :)
M
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I love this wonderful wonderful story. I really love how you did the two weddings for the girls.
Tomon chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Heh, interesting take on this topic. Not quite my favorite but fun which was inteded so good job :)
Fetteraga chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
interesting way to handle the shipping issue. good read 9/10
erbkaiser chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Interesting idea, these vows. Good for Ron he wasn't the one who survived of the Weasley family would become even more pure of blood...
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Touching ending. What exactly happened with the accident? Bludger to the head at 300 feet?
Nytefyre chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
A fun one shot - with a nice explanation for the development. You do a good job characterizing in your writing and the feelings a very clear and present.

Thanks for posting.
jbfritz chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Excellent!
AvidReader chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
That's a cute one. A nice change of pace, as it were, between other larger stories. :-)