Reviews for Harry Potter's Promise
supert
Majerus chapter 1 . 1/12
Loved it, very well done and, most impressively, felt quite natural instead of blatant or forced.
Nice job :)
M
moonprincess97524 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I love this wonderful wonderful story. I really love how you did the two weddings for the girls.
Tomon chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Heh, interesting take on this topic. Not quite my favorite but fun which was inteded so good job :)
Fetteraga chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
interesting way to handle the shipping issue. good read 9/10
erbkaiser chapter 1 . 8/8/2014
Interesting idea, these vows. Good for Ron he wasn't the one who survived of the Weasley family would become even more pure of blood...
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Touching ending. What exactly happened with the accident? Bludger to the head at 300 feet?
Nytefyre chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
A fun one shot - with a nice explanation for the development. You do a good job characterizing in your writing and the feelings a very clear and present.

Thanks for posting.
jbfritz chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Excellent!
AvidReader chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
That's a cute one. A nice change of pace, as it were, between other larger stories. :-)
bobbo chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
this is definately a story to approach without preconceptions.
Draco mudiliar chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Harry enjoying with two beautiful girls...thats good for him
FreelanceBum chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Spontaneity must suffer with a strict no threesome rule when they all spend this much time together.

Also figures even in death Ron would help ruin Harry's life through ignorance.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
Well done.
Arkarian23 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This was an interesting little story. I didn't get the idea of the humour in relation to the Harry Potter shipping questions, though that might just be me. Regardless, I did enjoy reading this story.