Reviews for Memory Lane
sagey chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
we all definitely agree with teyla..it should have happened the first time too...loved it..and how loving adn sweet they are with each other...and passionate..

hugs
rezmutt chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
lol i love it! very cute and adorable and well written
SGAFirenity chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
This was amazing. I can't believe I've never read it before. Great job. I loved how you brought back the necklace from Rising. :D
Scifan chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
How could I not remember to leave a review on this? Sorry hun. I love it. Wonderful job. **HUGS**
Wedjatqi chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I left a message on LJ Beya, but thought I would say again how great a little christmas fic this is! So wonderfully romantic and such a fantastic companion to that moment in the Pilot!
jeyla4everCielito chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
How is it possible that I had never read this before. I LOVE this! So powerful, so in character, so beautifully done! Thank you!
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
ah wow! So SWEET! And the necklace sounds really beautiful!
LAIsobel chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Sounds so real :o)

Thank you! :o)
Asugar chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Lovely. I love that Ronon and Tag both got super soakers for Christmas and that John already seems like his father. The way you build the tension between them and Teyla inner thoughts is just wonderful.
babygeek310 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
Aw, that was just, aw. Lovely, John's so sweet - and I loved Ronon's childcare skills! I can totally see Ronon wanting a watergun.
MrsB108 chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Whoa dude. I'm just reading this now. Great Xmas fic and I really liked how you tied it in with the scene from Rising. Brilliant job man.
Sic Et Non chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Oh, if only that could happen! That was amazing! And seriously, that would be, in my humble opinion, a perfect way for John and Teyla to get together in the series. It would be like coming full circle. Yet again, your story and writing is amazing, I don't know how you do it but i sure wish i had you're talent! Keep it up, please!
QuasiOuster chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
That was really nice. A wonderful and romantic moment between the two that has so much meaningful history for them. Excellent job giving us some heart-warming fluffiness for the holidays.
Alydia Rackham chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Delightfully well-written! I especially liked the line:Their gazes clashed and neither looked away as his hands slowly unwound themselves from around her neck, his fingertips ghosting over her shoulders and coming to rest on her collarbone... Especially the use of the word "ghosted". Perfectly eloquent.
highonstargate chapter 1 . 12/28/2007