Reviews for The Cutie and the Freak
cakeluver2 chapter 25 . 10/11/2013
update soon? Please?
PWEASE?
AnimeMango chapter 25 . 8/28/2013
AWESOME! I HAVE SPENT THE LAST THREE DAYS READIND THIS STORY! IT IS AMAZING! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS TO BE UPDATED.
eternalsnow2wish chapter 25 . 8/25/2013
Hm... I find it funny how you updated a few days after i reread the story and went "another abandoned story?"
Glad it isn't abandoned though...which reminds me I have some dusty stories that I should try to continue... though most seems to be poorly written junk ; ah, what to do. Anyways, looking forward to the upcoming chapters
duchessme chapter 24 . 8/7/2013
full of intriguing wait for more
MikaTsume chapter 24 . 8/4/2013
Plz update! It soo addicting!
Michelle Potter-Black chapter 24 . 10/22/2012
Okay, I truly love this! I've read tons of stories like this, but Natsume is the popular one, and Mikan's the nerd... and just the other day I was wondering how would it be if it was the other way around, so I'm glad I'm reading your story! I'm looking forward to the next chapter, so please continue ASAP! :))

By the way, do you speak Spanish? I do! :)

Also, I love how you don't have many grammar mistakes, please continue writing as you do!

¬°Amo tu fic! (I love your fic!)

-Michelle Potter-Black
Tears of Hearts chapter 24 . 10/13/2012
what's next?
the final showdown?
i hope masao and mikan will get along really well soon..
anonymous chapter 24 . 6/26/2012
I REALLY LOVE YOUr STORY..I hope you continue it soon...I'll be checking and reading...Keep it up...And I love your writing style and the story is sheer genious...:)
Point Guard chapter 24 . 6/17/2012
I LOVE IT! It's...sad...happy...relieving...and...and...so many feelings are in this story...feelings that I can't describe...this story is...WONDERFULL!(In my preception) hahahahhh...c'mon! Update faster!...teheeee...
spica14 chapter 24 . 5/6/2012
OH MY! this story is amazing! to think that this story is only about mikan transforming natsume to be ones of the popular guys in school and eventually them falling in love, i didn't expect these turn of events. you're a genius. i really like the flow of story and how you take you're time to develop the plot. also the way u present the characters and every scene, it's really well written- the way u provide the others characters background and not only natsume and mikan's, the way u portray their emotions and thoughts and how u develop them. u never fail to surprise me with all those twists in the story. its really good to think that this story has more than meets the eye and that it has more depth to it. really really great. and i would love to read the next chapter of this story as soon as u post it. i'm really excited as to how things will turn out. please update soon.
Ivane2 chapter 3 . 4/29/2012
Nice chapter... They switch personalities, well not all only some like the polkadots thing...
HWAITING chapter 24 . 2/16/2012
WHEN I FIRST READ THE NAME I WASN'T GOING TO BE GOOD TURNS OUT THAT IT WAS GOOD AND I MUST SAY SOOOOO FUNNY :)
KaynDehemi chapter 24 . 12/27/2011
Awesome! To tell the truth, I wasn't sure if I would like thtis story or not, but I love this
Chocolateoverdose chapter 24 . 11/8/2011
I haven't given up on you and this story and I'm just really glad you didn't ditch it! Thanks for your hard work and effort!
Mizuki Shin chapter 23 . 10/2/2011
Wow, all I can say after reading up to here is... 'AMAZING'! God, I wonder how your mind works! And your imagination! To be able to create such a good story! And by the way, I like the part where there's the 'James Bond style' by Natsume lol. That was definitely hilarious. And yea, Masao isn't really a bad man after all. And Luna... Well, let's say she still had some heart, and for Satoshi Hyuuga... Well... Let's just say he'll get retribution some day and egret his actions, since guilt has already started to appear in his unconscious... And... Uh huh, that cliffhanger 'bout Harada-san being Masao's grandmother, meaning, Izumi's grandmother, meaning that she's Mikan great grand mother? And well, though this was last updated in January, I hope there'll be more. :P