Reviews for Origin of a Serial Killer: An Overview
No one's pissed. Just like pissing you fanbrats off because you're all such a bunch of retards and it's so fucking easy. Your stories are shit by the way. Does your Mommy know you're still awake?
TARDISTRANSPORT chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Might as well review this :).

I agree with CelloSolo2007, I think you should put more detail in the story. If you described what CopyCat did to make Terry so broken, that could be a whole chapter right there. I want a bit more description of CopyCat. I don't even know what she looks like, like the form she took after all. I'm basically rewording CelloSolo's review, but he (if you're a girl, sorry!) makes a good point. Add emotions, description and voila! a chapters long story.

Although it's being told from a 3rd PoV, it does a great job making me feel for Terry for being so detached. That is really amazing for me because if I sound detached, I am detached, and you don't feel anything for the person I'm writing about.

All in all, it's really good, if a bit short. Thank you for the story ma'am!
JustAnotherCreativeWriter chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Reminds me of the Killing Joke. Very well written.
ShadowCatAlex chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Wow. You weren't kidding about being in a dark place, huh?
verity candor chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Wow. That's a damn cool plot. No resolution, though?
ecrm chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
I'm really looking forward to seeing Copycat show up in one of your stories. She has the potential to be a great villain and I can picture the paranoid effect she'd have on Batman. Any details on what she can shapeshift into?
CelloSolo2007 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Wow. That's a great plot, but it needs detail. It needs a lot of detail. It shouldn't just say what happened, and what happened after that, it should slow down a little and describe each scene. Like that device in the closet, perhaps you could slow down and describe what it looked like, exactly how it attacked him, how it felt to be attacked by it, what he was thinking, and how sore he felt when he woke up.

Also, perhaps more individual detail of everything Copycat did to him, what she said to him, how it felt, thoughts and emotions, and perhaps Copycat's reasons for doing so. Overall, great job, but it needs detail. This fic could easily cover three chapters, if you add in thought, emotion, dialogue, and detail. But great job!

~Sapphire