Reviews for Judgment Day
mendenbar chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
"Oh" and definitely "WOW!"
MinnieMay chapter 1 . 10/17/2001
Wow that's really all I can say right now. That was a seriously great story! _ Keep up the good work...I'd add it to my favorites but is being gimpy
Guo-Xing Choi chapter 1 . 9/22/2001
Before I rag on about how good that story was, I would like to know who wrote that song. Anyway, I loved that story in a morbid, macabre, sad king of way, but it was great. Keep writing, though I'm sure with the new season starting, you won't have any problems with that.
Sasa chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
An awesome piece of work, with a stunning grasp of the characters. I can see Wesley making the choice to send Angel in, especially because vampires are assuemd to be immune to such things. I don't usually like songfics, but this one seemed to add just the right touch. Good job
Sonar chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
Nice
RachelDemented chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
AHHH! You KILLED him, you evil, evil person you! Ah, but it was a good story none the less!
heather chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
That was an incredibly moving story. I tend to stay away from the grimmer types that don't exactly have the happiest endings, but that one was SO worth reading. Thanks for the great writing and I can't wait to read more of your stories!

P.S. that poem was one of the best I've ever read, and that's saying a lot.