Reviews for Clarity
Ms Starlight chapter 1 . 10/17/2002
Wow. I love these sort of short, introspective fics. This one is really good, especially considering that's it's written in first person. It seems difficult to me, for some reason, to write something so soul searching and descriptive from the point of view of the character you're describing. You pull it off wonderfully here. I love all the details, the firt sentance especailly.
Wravyn chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
You must understand. I am a fan of the game, that is why I read the fanfiction written for it. I have come across lots of good fics amidst the inevitable crap, and yours have never failed to astound me. This fic has long been saved on my computer, but I only found the time to review it now, so forgive me.

Quistis introspections are a dime a dozen. I've even done one or two myself. What makes a fic stand out, dear lanesa, is the language and description used by the author. You are, quite simply, a master at that. With poetry such as this,

"The heavens above me are an infusion of colors; jumbled hues of cerulean, lavender and crimson swirling together until it becomes an unfeasible task to distinguish them from one another. An upheaval of colors and moods—sky bleeding raw emotion, so much like the turmoil I find within myself."

is it any wonder I love you and your work? What a wonderful interpretation of what is dangerously close to being a tired topic.
magistrate chapter 1 . 3/9/2002
Very nice exploration of Quistis's thoughts. Not exactly a groundbreaking topic, but the excellent use of imagery and the flowing style more than make up for that.
Digintegrated chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
Heya Lanesa! It's DHB from the Library... I've seen your intro form there and decided to know more about your works. You've depicted Quistis' feelings in a very poetic way, I really enjoyed it! Well, for a first strike, it's a good strike... I think I'm gonna read your other works soon. Seeya later! _

Digintegrated Hunter Bill
Lady Aliena chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
This is truly poetic. It was wonderfully written and you really painted every thought with your beautiful words. A joy to read! Thank you.
Wayward Tempest chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
WOW...again I am speechless. *bows humbly to your excellent writing skills* You really got into Quistis's character here, which isn't an easy thing to do as you said, the game barely digs into her character. But I think you have handled it masterfully here. *applauds* You simply must write more works! Your writing is wonderful!
Nicole Sabatti chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
*Claps* Excellent. You've really captured Quistis' personality well _
Siu Saki chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
Cool. I'm gonna add this to my faves. It really intercepts my view of her.
Maureen1 chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
applause, applause! brilliant, my dear! i didn't know you posted stories! your writing is incredible! i am humbled in your magnificent presence, o great one. please allow me to kiss your feet. keep on writing!
Barry Troncale pn Shards of Sky chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
this is really good. an almost impecible interpretation of Quistis Trepe. the only thing keeping it from perfection is that so much of her character can be left to interpretation. as far as i'm concerned, you hit the nail right on the head. not only is the interpretation great, but you make everything sound so vivid and feel almost real. i look forward to seeing more of your work. perhaps, another character interpretation? regardless of what you decide to write, good luck.