Reviews for Kiss from a Rose
Slaidback chapter 16 . 5/12/2014
Awesome! Thanks. Keep writing, had to keep pressing that next button.
unicorns.united chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I absolutely adored this story. It was very realistic, you know? I really liked how it all kind of fit together.
Lola chapter 16 . 9/6/2012
Wow, this was really great. I quite liked your version of how they get together, it was really sweet yet realistic, great job!
Aria Mirage chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This is one of my top George/Angelina fics. I read it in one sitting and loved it immensely. You did very well exploring George and Ang's grief. It was realistic, angsty, heart-wrenching, but still romantic and endearing. Did I mention I loved it?
WinterWaters98 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Great chapter! I'm eager to read more!
WickedFan chapter 16 . 8/4/2011
One of the best, if not the best, how-George-and-Angelina-got-together stories I've read. Thank you!
LusciousNesha chapter 16 . 8/8/2010
Aww! Sweet. Thanks for sharing.
LusciousNesha chapter 13 . 8/7/2010
Okay, I am confused about Hermione. She seems to still be enrolled at the school? Or am I mixed up? She was in the same year as Harry and Ron. Is there an explanation for her being here that I'm not aware of?
LusciousNesha chapter 12 . 8/7/2010
Don't eat the cake, it's made of sand! Best. Statement. Ever. I could just hear my husband saying something like that in his sleep.
LusciousNesha chapter 9 . 8/7/2010
I understand about having to just get a chapter out, and you probably wrote this so long ago that it's old news to you, but I thought the chapter worked out fine.
LusciousNesha chapter 4 . 8/7/2010
She is too smooth, isn't she? Love it.
LusciousNesha chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I'm not gonna lie. I used to cheer for Fred and Angelina, because Fred was my favorite between the twins, but now, I'm really on the verge of writing my own George/Angelina, as I've read a few in the past few days and it seems like they would be fun and interesting. Enjoying the pace of this, so far. Thanks for sharing.
Andromeda09 chapter 16 . 10/1/2009
Auw that was so beautiful! I couldnt stop reading thank you so much for such an awesome read!
Andromeda09 chapter 7 . 9/30/2009
This is getting very interesting and can't wait for the now flying sparks to bloom and burst
Andromeda09 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
I'm hooked and I can't help myself