Reviews for Der Glückliche Prinz
Sakura117 chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
This was good, to bad you never did finish, please continue someday
Breeluv chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
:) its getting exciting
BlueForestAngelCat chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
I hope to read more of this soon. Great job so far, keep up the good work!
hirahira chapter 3 . 5/14/2009
I hope you continue this someday because it's a really good and orginal PT fanfic.
Lira Alicia chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
Nice... short, but nice :3 and I really liked your pic. The opening story was also very well written.

I wonder if they will meet with Mytho and Rue eventually. I hope so, that would be just lovely.

Much love to you, thank you for updating!
ek-sen'trik chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
How do you do it? Updating so fast...I'm so jealous. lol

Wonderful chapter!

My favorite part has to be the Wizard of Oz reference. I didn't know that the shoes were originally silver! I mean, wow. Another thing to add to my must-read list.

But anyways, back to chapter.

Hmm, for some reason, I thought Fakir seemed a slight bit OOC. (Be prepared for my spiel) For one thing, I don't think he'd readily admit that he is "a Drosselmeyer," even if he is Drosselmeyer's direct descendant (I just remembered I should have said this in like, chapter 2, or something but I guess I forgot so sorry about that). I mean, the man's notorious, isn't he? And yes, these are story characters (created by his ancestor, no less) Fakir's dealing with, but who would want to be associated with the man who almost made reality a tragedy? (sorry if I sound really harsh because I swear I'm not) I think he'd be more reluctant about it but maybe it's just me (ack! I wished Itoh-sensei would have given them last names as well. That would make things so much easier.).

Second, would Fakir really try to write a story about Ahiru becoming a human girl again without her consent? He was the one who told her "Let's go back to our original selves" or so-and-so. And I guess the reason why he'd do that is pretty clear already but...eh, maybe you put more detail on that? Just to clarify? (sorry for being a detail freak! Ah!)

Other than that, I think everything else is fine. Wai! Ahiru sleeps in Fakir's sock drawer? That's so cute and...gross. xDD;

&& she bit him! She's so full of win! lol

Mkay, I think that's all. Great chapter again. Can't wait for you next one (hope to be meeting this Plum character really soon and also looking forward to Mytho and Rue's part, as well). Update when you can!

Mikure chapter 3 . 1/12/2008
Thanks for the update! I loved the references you put into each chapter. It really makes your story seem like a continuation of Pricess Tutu.
Miss Featherhead chapter 2 . 1/11/2008
What an interesting story! I love how you keep the ballet elements going... I can't wait to see how you develop this.
Lira Alicia chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
(Sorry, my english isn't good, but I just had to say something...)

I love the story so far. It's lovely and well written, and I love how you've kept the original anime idea of incorporating ballet characters and stories.

The fact of Mytho having a mom is adorable. And I really like this Coffee, Tea and Peppermint characters... they make me want to draw them, so cute (I love the Nutcracker ballet, btw). I wonder... maybe you've drawn them already?
ek-sen'trik chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
'Tis a sweet chapter...no pun intended. xDD lol

It's really good! I like it lots!

Oh, and I received your PM. I was going to reply but I guess I'll just do it here.

Yes, I am Chinese (are you to? Cuz from how I read it, your Chinese seemed fluent.) but I rarely speak it (only Cantonese, like broken fragments) and I don't know how to read it at all. Oic the shame. *nervous laugh* ;;

&& you're very welcome about the review. I hope you don't mind if some of them will go VERY long cuz the more you go further into the plot, the more I have to talk/rant and squeel about. xDD But that just means I really love the story. .

Yay! Thanx for responding to my question. You wouldn't believe it (well, maybe now you will, lol) but I was planning to do a nutcracker story thing, too. Ah, but you beat me to it again! ; Poo, I have got to stop procrastinating on my stories. Note to self, that's my new years resolution.

Hmm, I guess you have a point about Fakir. I mean, even he wasn't that open with Mytho so Ahiru definitely has a special place since she was able to change the person he was.

Which leads us back to this chapter...

First of all, wow, you're fast in updating. *immediately loves you* xD And you write all of it in your notebook? Wow.

I use to do that but I can't write without a computer and hence I get distracted by other stuff so I really don't get my chapters done when I should. lol

& I luved the scene when Ahiru semi-told Fakir to be more polite. It made me giggle. x3 She really does have that effect on him, huh?

Hmm, clever thinking with the names of the three children. I still think they're fairies but I'll wait to see if it's true or not. Hehe, Tea and Pep seem cute. Plum sounds like the wise fairy who exiled the Mouse King and his followers but I wouldn't be surprised if she, too, was a child...well, a child in apperance, anyways. Story characters don't age after all (lucky faces).

Their kingdom sounds really pretty (no wonder the mice would want to steal it).

And ack! Why are the princes always never there when you need to them to be? :/ They're so unreliable...

Hmm...Fakir is the ONLY one who fits the criteria of a 'young heir', eh? Makes me even more curious about this 'clever rival' Drosselmeyer has mentioned (I hope he's a guy xD).

*shudder* The thought of Drosselmeyer hugging someone (especially a cute, little girl like Clara!) is strange. But I do believe he was sane at one point. Something extremely traumatizing must have happened to cause him to turn into a tragedy-loving madman. At least, that's what I think.

I also love your writing style btw, especially how it's so detailed. The more details, the better the story is. And I guess I can add that to what I said before, so I hope you don't mind that you'll probably be receiving a lot of long reviews. *laugh* I'll try to keep it to a minimum if I can (no promises, though ;).

Ack, look at all my rambles. Sorry for going off randomly. I promise I'll try to keep PMs to PMs and reviews to reviews next time.

All in all, awesome chapter! Keep up the good work! & can't wait for you next one so update when you can!

Zaijian for now!

x.j.

P.S. I'd love to chat, too, but I guess I'll tell you my sn over another PM. You're also welcome to contact me by e-mail, too, if you'd like.
ribbonsandlace chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
cool chapter! love the names, lol! wonder whose name'll be chocolate, or...umm...CANDY CORN!
Mikure chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
Yay for another chapter! Thank you for updating so quickly!
Donaville chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
Hey,

love it! It's nice that you gave the readers details. I love your style of writing! Now i really want to read the actual Nutcracker!

*goes of to read*
dongwoooppa chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Ah! It's so well-written! Can't wait for the next chapter.

Hope there is more RuexMytho.
ek-sen'trik chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Nice. Very nice.

I liked how you tied in the "mouse invasion" with Mytho, or rather, Siegfried's story. Wonder how that will work out.

&& Rue's character was very well done, especially the blushing part since, if I can recall correctly, the only time she ever blushed was when Ahiru commented her on being like a real princess (ugh, nasty grammar there, sorry), so its nice to see there is a cute side to our former cold raven princess.

Clothide is also very interesting. I was actually going to write a story about Rue meeting Mytho's mother, who is somewhat similar to your Clothide, though the personalities are much different. But I see you beat me to it, lol. Will it be alright with you if I write something like that? I promise that they're very different from each other I'm definitely not going to plagirize. If not, then I'm fine with it. Please respond to this if you can.

Anyways, back to the story...

Wow, Fakir really has opened up to Ahiru, hasn't he? Hmm...I wasn't sure what to think when I read his part (he seemed so happy, which was kinda weird lol) but I guess I'll get use to it.

And are the three children fairies? Sorry, that was my first impression after reading the name "Plum."

Ack, my thoughts are spread all over the place. Sorry bout that! ; But I really like your story so far. *putting it on alerts now* Please update soon or when you can!