Reviews for Where Black Met Gold
0anhonestpuck0 chapter 33 . 9/11/2016
Ok, I absolutely loved this. The care you took building the tension and arranging the emotional turmoil to the make the tension plausible were fantastic. I really like your use of the flashbacks, I think they broke up and gave depth to your narrative. And your use of imagery is on point, I know you said you weren't confident in some of the scenes, but you nailed it.
I also really loved your take on Queen history/hierarchy/biology. It was a bold choice and I think it works well. Plus, Nathan. Haha you need an award for how you portrayed him. Just fantastic.
AND you kept my precious Saya and Haji together. Ganted my preference being catered to only the cherry on top of your wonderful storytelling.
Love love love
ayaame92 chapter 33 . 7/7/2013
I had almost begun to believe that all the good stories were unfinished but you just proved me very, very wrong.
I think this is my favorite blood ff for sooo many reasons.
Thank you, for staying true to their characters and giving us a brilliant ending to the story, along with all the struggles.
You have turned a very huge Hagi fan into a Soloman sympathizer!
Thank you so much for a great read!
Much love.:)
Esther Clemmens chapter 33 . 11/28/2012
Oh, that was so good! I enjoyed it so very much and I hope to read more from you soon!
Esther Clemmens chapter 32 . 11/28/2012
I like this! He FINALLY told her it wasn't her fault and ARGUED the point- Go Haji! I liked that scene where Haji put David in his place! That one made me laugh!
Esther Clemmens chapter 31 . 11/28/2012
Love it! Awesome brotherly talk there! Now all they need to do is take Solomon out, get him hammered, and... well you know the rest!
Esther Clemmens chapter 30 . 11/28/2012
YES! YES! YES! Just what I hoped for! But poor Solomon.
Esther Clemmens chapter 29 . 11/28/2012
Oh, I can't wait! Please PLEASE let it be Haji!
Esther Clemmens chapter 28 . 11/28/2012
T_T Poor Haji! Oh you do so good at this type of torment- don't you? ...and Saya! To have to chose and end up ripping someone's heart out! Yeah, I'm rooting for Haji, but still- it's an awful guilt to live with the knowledge that you broke someone's heart.
Esther Clemmens chapter 26 . 11/28/2012
Woah! That was intense!
Esther Clemmens chapter 24 . 11/28/2012
OMG! I cried and cried! How could you do that to me?! So sorry about Pele. We lost our family cat of 16 years and I don't think I ever could hurt so much.
Esther Clemmens chapter 23 . 11/28/2012
They can fly! Cool! I like the little joke at Haji and Saya's expense- too cute!
Esther Clemmens chapter 22 . 11/28/2012
Nathan- shy? BS!
Esther Clemmens chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
Action isn't my strong point either, but if you take each moment in your mind and slow it down, it makes things a lot easier.
Esther Clemmens chapter 15 . 11/28/2012
Wow! I'm just- wow!
Esther Clemmens chapter 13 . 11/28/2012
AHHHH! OMG! It's Saya's mom!