Reviews for As Never Before
Vero Diaz chapter 5 . 7/16
please update soon
starsandabutterfly chapter 7 . 7/12
God, I just read all of this story and I'm completely in love with your depictions of the Colonel and Marianne! I can't wait to see where the story goes next, I hope you're planning on continuing it! Thanks for writing this, I really enjoyed!
Tiffyburger chapter 7 . 6/30
I am fortunate to have started this shortly after you picked it up again! please continue, I don't care if your writing style has changed lol
Vero Diaz chapter 6 . 6/17
Please update soon
Vero Diaz chapter 7 . 6/11
Please update soon
Hippogriff tamer chapter 7 . 6/7
Wow I thought this story was finished so I was happily surprised to see these two updates. Thanks for continuing it and am curious to see what happens next!
HarnGin chapter 7 . 6/8
Thank goodness the child is not yet another Elizabeth! I'm equally thankful that it was a girl. So, is her last name to be Brandon?

I still want Willoughby to fall off his horse, perhaps while visiting the peaks.
Great Story!
Hey Welcome back I was wondering when we were going to have an update. Really enjoyed it love the sister talk so intriguing to have such talk whilst having tea and scones. Keep it up plz update soon.
Sooooo wonderful to see you back. Your Brandon and Marianne are a joy...hope to read more from you soon :)
gerrinjersey chapter 6 . 5/31
Welcome back! I too had thought this was just another story abandoned here at FF. I love this story ... Colonel Brandon is one of my favorite JA characters. I hope you have other stories in mind for him. Thanks for coming back to it!
HarnGin chapter 6 . 5/30
Welcome back! It was a lovely surprise to find this chapter in my inbox. Thank you! Oh, and let Willoughby fall off his horse and disappear. :D
NeverLand91 chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
Oh my goodness. This is lovely. I'm going to need you to update this lol You are such a good writer and really capture all of their personalities so well! I need to see Willoughby attempt something super stupid and he gets caught by Brandon of course. I can't say enough how fantastic this is. So much love! Please add on if you find yourself with the time and muse for it.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
Please update
april.lizzy chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
Loved it! Write more-please!