Reviews for As Never Before
Loves History chapter 6 . 11/27/2016
You're back! I am so happy. This is one of my favourite stories. I love it.
mikahduncan chapter 7 . 9/21/2016
I love the movie Sense and Sensibility, but always feel a little short changed at the end. I want more Marianne and Colonel Brandon. You have given me more of their story, and I truly enjoy every chapter you've written so far. Thank you. Please continue to update.
M
Guest chapter 7 . 9/9/2016
Please update and write another chapter again soon. I love this so much!
Vero Diaz chapter 5 . 7/16/2016
please update soon
starsandabutterfly chapter 7 . 7/12/2016
God, I just read all of this story and I'm completely in love with your depictions of the Colonel and Marianne! I can't wait to see where the story goes next, I hope you're planning on continuing it! Thanks for writing this, I really enjoyed!
Tiffyburger chapter 7 . 6/30/2016
I am fortunate to have started this shortly after you picked it up again! please continue, I don't care if your writing style has changed lol
Vero Diaz chapter 6 . 6/17/2016
Please update soon
Vero Diaz chapter 7 . 6/11/2016
Please update soon
Hippogriff tamer chapter 7 . 6/7/2016
Wow I thought this story was finished so I was happily surprised to see these two updates. Thanks for continuing it and am curious to see what happens next!
HarnGin chapter 7 . 6/8/2016
Thank goodness the child is not yet another Elizabeth! I'm equally thankful that it was a girl. So, is her last name to be Brandon?

I still want Willoughby to fall off his horse, perhaps while visiting the peaks.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/2/2016
Great Story!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/1/2016
Hey Welcome back I was wondering when we were going to have an update. Really enjoyed it love the sister talk so intriguing to have such talk whilst having tea and scones. Keep it up plz update soon.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/31/2016
Sooooo wonderful to see you back. Your Brandon and Marianne are a joy...hope to read more from you soon :)
gerrinjersey chapter 6 . 5/31/2016
Welcome back! I too had thought this was just another story abandoned here at FF. I love this story ... Colonel Brandon is one of my favorite JA characters. I hope you have other stories in mind for him. Thanks for coming back to it!
HarnGin chapter 6 . 5/30/2016
Welcome back! It was a lovely surprise to find this chapter in my inbox. Thank you! Oh, and let Willoughby fall off his horse and disappear. :D