Reviews for As Never Before
NeverLand91 chapter 5 . 1/3
Oh my goodness. This is lovely. I'm going to need you to update this lol You are such a good writer and really capture all of their personalities so well! I need to see Willoughby attempt something super stupid and he gets caught by Brandon of course. I can't say enough how fantastic this is. So much love! Please add on if you find yourself with the time and muse for it.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
Please update
april.lizzy chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
Loved it! Write more-please!
Elsie girl chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
This may be my very favorite S&S fanfiction. You did depict the movie version of Sir John and Mrs. Jennings wonderfully. I love this idea and am enjoying where it is going, but I absolutely must have more. I have to see the scoundrel cause more trouble. Please do keep writing!
gerrinjersey chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
Ahhhhhh, I LOVE seeing the colonel in action protecting his beloved Marianne! Willoughby certainly needed to be put in his place...I just thought the colonel should have grabbed his lapels and knocked him down again!
gerrinjersey chapter 5 . 6/26/2013
Love this story! It's always wonderful to see the Colonel in action protecting his Marrianne! One of the best I've read so far.
Rosemary Tarleton chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
You have just become my new best friend! I love this story, can't wait until the kids are in bed tonight so I can continue it. I tried to find fanfics based on Pride and Prejudice, stupid me never thought to look for Sense and Sensibility as well!

I only found you because you reviewed a story that I happened to like also (Necessary Evil by Ya Nefer Ma'at - a Tavington story) and on a whim I snooped on your profile.

Sooo excited. What I've read so far, is is exciting and very well written! Love it.
Amberdancer20 chapter 4 . 6/9/2012
OMG! Love this chapter so much! Firstly, this story is amazing and I was so happy to stumble upon it. Thank you for writing this so eloquently. Your phrasing is exquisite and I really became absorbed in the dialogue. Moreover, let's talk about this chapter :)good golly! I was so hoping it would be like this. I love how Marianne was so dignified! and Brandon :))))) That punch...oh man I was literally jumping up and down going "yes! get him!" So perfect! Thank you thank you thank you for doing what you do. I wish there was an S&S 2, but I will happily settle for this. haha, hope I didn't go all literary fangirl on you :P but hooray!
tahmina chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
hi this is a brilliant read thank you :)
Lutheyl chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
I always hated Whiloghby..
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Superb chapter!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
What a wonderful way to spend an afternoon!
Sapphire Warrioress chapter 5 . 8/10/2011
This is an excellent story. You've done a brilliant job portraying the Colonel and Marianne, and I can't wait to find out what happens next.

As for Willoughby, I can definitely picture him behaving just as you've written him, and I also enjoyed the Colonel's thoughts on Sir John, as I've wondered if the man has depths which the books or movies didn't explore.

Thanks for a wonderful story.
trizfores chapter 5 . 7/21/2011
OMG! i just discovered this story and you must update! it's fantastic.

i recently watched s&s on dvd after such a long time. i've been suffering from writer's block myself. but after watching the dvd, i am slightly inspired to write another s&s fanfic. and after reading yours, there's some more inspiration.

ty, and i shall wait impatiently for your next update :)
wins chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
I just finished re-reading your story/it is Fabulous! I love Alan Rickman and Kate Winslet in the roles of Colonel Brandon and Marianne/ I felt like I was watching a movie/ I could literally imagine the dialogue being just as you wrote it especially when Willoughby showed up. The way that you showed how protective the Colonel was of Marianne is masterful/I could almost hear him say "indeed I am,Madam." Well I again will add my plea to your long list of other readers/fans of your work/ Pleaseeeee update

soon and please mention something about the little Brandons.

Thanks for being so gifted!