Reviews for New Memories
Enica chapter 15 . 8/17/2014
Oh my god! Her AGAIN?! Anyway, now I will be going into obsessed fan-girl mode so please step back ten feet for your safety... UUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAATTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Yes, that should be enough I believe. Keep up the hard work (and keep the distance because NONE of my favorited fanfics have been updating and I don't want to use all day trying to clean the blood off the knife.)
Guest chapter 13 . 4/18/2014
dude how old and peverted are you?
Guest chapter 12 . 4/18/2014
yay they're going steady
Guest chapter 11 . 4/18/2014
this confirms it she is a fucking idiotic horny mutherfucking BITCH
Guest chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
Alicia no baka!She's a BITCH!
Cushy96 chapter 15 . 12/2/2013
THIS IS SOOOO AMAZINGLY AWESOME, YOU MUST UPDATE AS SOON AS YOU CAN! I can't wait to Alicia's face when Judai meets up with her again, and what'll Johan do to her for trying to break them up? Please, please, please pretty please update as soon as you can! :D
falloutmind chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
Amazing story. I read all of it in math class. The other yaoi fan boys at my school love it so we hope you update soon
FanGirl910 chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
I FUCKING LOVED IT!
smartbrainmonkey chapter 15 . 12/17/2012
OMG! Johan is a horny bastard! with candy-obsessed servants and a butler who reminds me of Sebastian from Black Bulter! WOOOOOOOAAHHHHHHH! PLZ UT UP THE NEXT CHAPTER SOOOOOON!
RealBrindle chapter 15 . 10/30/2012
i love this 10/10
Celiyan chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Poor Johan and his bunnysuit...
MizuYamazai chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
nice. good drama
MalachiteKitten chapter 15 . 1/16/2012
i absolutely loved this story plz add more . i wanna find out wat happens next XD ur such a good writer
The Awesome March Hare chapter 15 . 12/11/2011
This is is so cool! I love it!
yaoi fanboy chapter 15 . 10/8/2011
oh my goodness that is definitely the most secondly epic chapter!