Reviews for Sundays
so nice so smart chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
cute
matissehearts chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
Stunning work! I'm particularly fond of your pre-Todd fics now! Yay!
Zasiiniya chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I liked it a lot. I love how deeply you delve into Mrs. Lovett's personality here, and more than just the shallow lust for Barker that I usually imagine. Very well-written. Your descriptions of Lucy seem almost a bit forced with the flowery descriptions of her hands and all, but when you start getting to Lovett's head, that's when it gets good. :D The ending is, for some reason, so sad-the awkwardness of it, and the finality of the last sentence and what it means on a deeper level.

I have no time to read your other works tonight, but, just a guess, you're a big fan of Lovett/Todd, right? Haha. :) Nice work here, and thank you for the reviews and all!
MissDepp4eva chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
very well written jsut brilliant
Princess dogooder chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
In truth, she didn't understand most of what the preacher was talking about, although she gave a guilty start when he mentioned something about coveting thy neighbor

In truth you're an awesome writer
Sanguinary Tears chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
That was cute of Mrs. Lovett being so bold as to tuck back a stray lock of his hair.
misaoshiru chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Doesn't seem anti-religious to me. Sweet oneshot.
Lady Charity chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
It isn't that antireligious, really, so I think it's fine. It didn't openly insult God or Jesus, really. Well, I enjoyed reading this story, and I'm glad that you have yet again wrote another Sweeney Todd fic. You're amazing at Toddfics *dimples*. I really do like Pre-Sweeney fics, but I haven't found that much of those around. You've written this really well, which makes me jealous, because I don't think my Sweeney Todd fic is half as good as yours...

great. now I'm depressed.

Back to business. Hope to read more of your writing!
ForeverACharmedOne chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Wonderful! I love it! :D I love pre-Sweeney Todd fics. This was great!
niki-chan2 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I very much enjoyed this, I love stories that take place before Barker became Todd.