Reviews for Seeing You Again
Social and Company chapter 7 . 9/25/2012
Bella's pov. Flashbacks and Continuation of the breakfast scene just inter mingle. Bella and Remmy should go to school I say school is close to half way through 1st semester.

I know you're not a mirical worker so just give it a shot.I know my idea might be a little hard I tend to be an over achiver in a lot of things.
zeina1 chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
i think it sould be edward nd bella pov for now!nd a short flash back to the past then continuoing the breajfast scene!nd yes they should go to school! nd u better update it fast!
rozzy chapter 7 . 2/27/2010
Bella's POV

Some flashbacks but tehn finish the breakfast scene

Bella and Remmy shouldn't go to school for a while, tehy should start after Christmas or something like that.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/2/2009
I've been waiting half the freaking year for this story and you still haven't got your butt in gear. What's the problem? I love this story and it's been pure,torture waiting for it. It's absolutely horrifying! I think I may become suicidal because the story just...STOPPED! THERE'S NO MORE CHAPTERS THERE. NOTHING. THERE'S NOTHING NEW OT READ! IT'S LIKE MY OWN PERSONAL HELL ON EARTH! PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU! MAKE THE TORTURE STOP ADN WRITE SOME MORE! PELASE!
HeelZiggler chapter 7 . 9/2/2009

Update Soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/24/2009
HURRY UP AND POST THE NEXT CHAPTER! WAITING THIS LONG IS MAKING ME SUICIDAL! ) I LOVE THIS STORY. PLEASE WRITE MORE AND QUICKLY!
111820 chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
omg are you going to update
googlyeyessetmeonFIRE chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
i think it shoud be bellas pov and you should carry on with the breakfast scene

keep on going its really good
googlyeyessetmeonFIRE chapter 7 . 8/6/2009
i think it shoud be bellas pov and you should carry on with the breakfast scene

keep on going its really good
ifairyu chapter 7 . 6/22/2009
awe. u havent updated in forever! its been a whole YEAR. love the story.
Twilight-Duh chapter 7 . 5/28/2009
OME YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED SINCE FOREVER! REALLY! UPDATE I AM DYING!
BookWorm230 chapter 7 . 5/27/2009
hurry up with chapter 8 on seeing you again!
Loves.Jasper chapter 7 . 3/27/2009
i think you should do a flashback from edwards point of view.

and a question. did edward like bella when they were younger?
Batise chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
k, bella should like, run and hug edward cause that'd be sweet

they should start school next day so bella has a day to reminisce,

thay should start talking in terms so no-one knows what they're on about and alice could get angry so then they would have to tell the whole story?
Chelsea chapter 7 . 3/10/2009
Ok So This Is So Good And In Dying To Know What Happens Next. I Think You Should Do A Flashback.