Reviews for The Eye of the Beholder
een nihc chapter 1 . 4/1
I've never thought that a Hyuuga can read people's mind. It's nice to read someone writes a strong Hinata instead of a lovesick & timid Hinata. I admire that in your writing.
Minako k chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
It's so so so beautiful! Thank you for sharing it
underratedchocolate chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This made me tearyeyed
I think i have a girl crush on Hinata now.
I think you protrayed everything so well, it was just so well written wow good job
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
*tears up* *grins* Roar, little mouse, stand tall and proud. That's Hinata.
Noetic Sky chapter 1 . 4/13/2013

morgan allayne chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
my favorite of all your naruto stories. i love it.
HoshiNoTsuya chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Wow, it was wonderful. I'm not really into stories that tend to describe a particular moment of the anime/manga, because sometimes authors just write the same thing, why would I want to read about something that I already know how happened?. I'm glad you didn't. You took that scene and turned into something else. The point of view of Hiashi and all his surprise and shock while whatching his daughter through his nephew's eyes is eye-catching. I didn't got bored :) I was like "See? The girl is fine, you're the idiot who judged her wrong!"
It was a pleasure reading this story :)
JaMisa27 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
TarynCasey chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
I loved it, and I think I like Hinata even more after reading this.
lovelyell chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I loved this ! That really is a great quote for hinata's fight! Thanks for the story
orange.tofu chapter 1 . 8/2/2010

i've never really been much of a hinata fan, but this is really making me rethink my priorities...
The Truthful Liar chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
That quote fits her.
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Wow! Original and well done! excellent job!
stuff the world with cake chapter 1 . 9/13/2009

Hinata is one of my favorites. I guess I identify with timid, overlooked characters.
Shubhs chapter 1 . 8/16/2009