Reviews for Never Find Another
Moonflower26 chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Good old Season 1 drama, Nate vs. Chuck, but somehow you've hit right on some events from Season 5 like Blair in her wedding gown in JFK running from her wedding or her saying "I love you but I'm not in love with you" (that was black day for all Chair shippers) You have amazing fifth sense.
I find it hard to imagine that B would keep 35000$ worth diamond necklace in a shoo box (btw it was not Tiffany but Ericson Beamon set in platinum)
The part about letters made my heart clench painfully in my chest, so bittersweet it was. And thank you for not sending Chuck to California, as it is often is the case in other fics about him disappearing for years, it is really not his scene, more suitable for Serena and Nate.
I enjoyed your story a lot, too bad you didn't write so much for GG.
ririi69 chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
Ahhh great !
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
GOD,

I can't believe I haven't read this story until now, when they took combined the TV and the book sections it was impossible to find anything...s till is!

This story was so good, it would be a really good season finale like maybethey would break up after season 3 and she would meet a new guy (I think Nair is over) and season 4 would be like a flash forward and during the season he could move to Boston and it would end like that - with her comming to him in a beautiful wedding gown - I am thinking Spider Man 2 ending with a little rain and even more gorgeous girl than MJ running in that gorgeous dress! And Chuck's face when he opens the door...

and what happens when the door closes *smirk hihi* I can imgine how he wuld love to peal off the layers of silk and thin sating off of her and reclaim her divine body.

Great story
tallyho chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
loved it.

I WANT A CHUCK!
celcette chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Coolstory, Chuck and Blair forever
No One Reads Bad Fanfics chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I now understand why this beautiful masterpiece got 37 reviews, well, 38 now. Loved it so much, I even made it a favorite.

XOXO, SoNotEmo
ChuckBassLover15 chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I love everything you write! well only about C/b because I haven't read any other story without C/B in it...lol

I loved this story! it was like...perfect!

Loved the ending! Yay! Go B! Get your man! haha, lol. D

ChuckBassLover15
Midnight Shard chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
This story was amazing! You should write more C/B Stories
Guard of the Heradi chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Lol very silly if I may say so, but enjoyable all the same :-)
im2cool4love chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
Aw... such a cute story. Very well written.
kellneriner chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
its long N good. u did a good job!
moshpitqueen chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
AH.

I'm really enjoying your BC stories. This one was so romantic, love it.

Didn't really like the SN part (I like Dan. hehe) but what the hey, i love this story anyway.

please write more BC!
MadiWillow chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
I'm not much of a N/S shipper, but luckily that was only a minor part of the story. Another "aw" from me for the C/B. I can imagine the look on Chuck's face as he opens the door to find Blair in her drenched wedding dress.

Hey, quick question - where can I find the podcast for your OOTB story?
ChuckBassLOVA chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
haha i just found this your one shots are amazing :)
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 1/21/2008