Reviews for Snow
Meriah chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
A beautiful piece. Even without having read the story from which it is based upon, I feel my heart going out to Morgan. The writing in this great - soft, subtle, artistic like the snow. I'm guessing that's what you were aiming for?

I liked this a lot. Great work )
WiseAbsol chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
...I love this piece so much, my friend. It's beautiful, touching...and it conveys the things I never had a chance to express in my own story. Truth be told, I miss Morgan deeply. I regret her death, as necessary as it was.

And out of the small number of people who have used my characters, I think you're the only one who's kept them (or her, I should say) true. You respect my words and creations...and that means much to me.

So thank you for the Christmas gift, though I'm late in expressing that gratitude on this site.

Thanks, my dear.

Abby

P.S. - barryc10 has been told that he no longer has the right to use my characters, and has been told to remove the offensive story from the site.
Tomoyo Kinomoto chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Sweet... I whish I read the trilogy now! I want to know what's going on! *grin*
gojira4life chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
Dark Magician Girl Aeris, This is one beautiful little story. I'm sure Wiseabsol would love it too.

I'm also reading this fic-with trouble due to school-and I simply love it.

This is also really great.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us. And also I wish you a Merry Christmas, A Happy New Year and a great new start in 2008 and the years following in both your real life and in the creative world we share. (I say this to everybody I review _ )

thanks again and bye bye
The-world-needs-peace chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Wow... another beautiful piece, with different characters, different circumstances, yet still managing to give such strong emotion in every line... WiseAbsol seems to have quite the story and characters. A nice drabble.
BeastBoy69 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
It's short but beautiful, love. It's calm, it's soothing, and yet...there's that bit of emotion from Morgan that you can feel, deep in your core. You can feel the sorrow, the pain she must feel...You can even feel yourself wanting to cry a bit. This is a great piece, love. A really, really great piece.

Ray